Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro (1118 Views)

I Saw Two Influencers Having A party With A Man In An Abuja Hotel, Says OAP / Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals / Broken Engagement Is Better Than Broken Marriage,” Says OAP Destiny Amaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro by NaijaNews101: 12:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals says OAP Kamene Goro

Kenyan media personality, Kamene Goro has revealed that her public disclosure of sleeping with 27 men in her adult life has cost her a lot.

26-year-old Kamene who struck a pose on the cover of True Love Magazine, addressed the backlash that trailed her 2018 confession in which she also revealed she regrets her body count.

The media personality said she was a bit drunk while discussing the contentious topic with her colleague Andrew Kibe. According to her, she lost deals from corporate organizations because the confession affected her reputation.

“It was one of the worst periods of my life. Not that I regret what I said, but the backlash was huge. A lot of corporates dropped me and even my employer at the time (NRG radio) put me on an ice block. It was treble just for sharing a honest fact” Kamene told True Love September’s edition.

Also lashing out at the patriachal side of the African society, Kamene stated that she wouldn’t have gone through all she faced if she was man.

“Every condom company would have run to him for endorsements. As a woman they expect you to lie when it comes to sexual partners. The guy I was dating at the time told me that I should have reduced the number to three or four,” she lamented.

The Kenyan media personality few weeks ago, engaged in a social media showdown with Huddah Monroe who she accused of sleeping with men for money.

Source - https://www.naijanewsgist.com/general/sleeping-with-27-men-has-cost-me-huge-deals-says-oap-kamene-goro/
Re: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro by BarrElChapo(m): 3:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Well those curves are something though shocked
Re: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 16, 2019
We already Know that they are
FARM TOOLS
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:57am On Sep 16, 2019
Na dem!

Re: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro by DIKEnaWAR: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2019
The people shaming you get that amount of body count in 1 year.
Re: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro by OKorowanta: 5:44am On Sep 16, 2019
Make everybody sidon count,na dat time dem go know say she be saint.
Re: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 16, 2019
God save me from ds farm tools as I m abt to search for my missing rib
Re: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro by Wealthierboy(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2019
I want to be in the 28 position.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Denies Shading Tacha With New Post / Victoria Kimani Under Fire For Saying BBNaija Keeps People 'Dormant & Jobless' / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Left Islam To Become A IndecentStar - Jomotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.