Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,124 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User (39645 Views)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Chukapage(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2019
A woman helping a man to use a fellow woman for rituals embarassed all for money? Why do ladies hate theirselves so much? undecided. If it's not greed it's jealousy for nothing if it's not jealousy na boyfriend. No wonder girls around prefer having a guy as best friend instead of a girl. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by DonGtoG1(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2019
Let us assume that what the lady said is true.

But, on no account should a vendor, male nor female go into any premise/compound to deliver goods to unknown customer, that is if it were to be me.

Especially in today's world.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Chukapage(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2019
A woman helping a man to use a fellow woman for rituals embarassed all for money? Why do ladies hate theirselves so much? undecided. If it's not greed it's jealousy for nothing if it's not jealousy na boyfriend. No wonder girls around prefer having a guy as best friend instead of a girl. :- lipsrsealed
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2019
So how did he conclude that the killer is a male?
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by sexysage(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2019
Simple tech and forensics would solve this shit but it's like as if we're cursed as a nation with backwardness...
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by marlow1962(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2019
This early morning keh, person no fit wake up read better news aside from killing sad
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Eric1987: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2019
Jack the ripper
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by WriterX(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2019
MediaGuru36:
A Nigerian lady has revealed the 'modus operandi' of the alleged serial killers on the lose in Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital, Igbere TV reports.

This comes barely 24 hours after another female victim was found dead in an hotel room in the city of Port Harcourt, on Sunday.

At least, 10 ladies have been reportedly killed under similar circumstances, within the space of few months all in Port Harcourt.

According to the Twitter user, who shared the tips in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV, the killers are ritualists who pose as potential customers to unsuspecting victims.

According to her, most of their victims (all females) are online vendors who are usually lured to the hotels to deliver "pay on delivery" wares.

She also claimed that the killers(male) usually use a lady to communicate with the "vendors", making it look really unsuspicious.

She said such "vendors", upon arrival at the hotels, are lured to the rooms by the female posing as customer, with flimsy excuse of being too lazy to walk, or not dressed up.

When asked by her followers how she managed to gather such information, she claimed a friend who was lucky not to have fallen victim, shared the story.

According to the story, the lady overheard a male voice at the background of the telephone conversation with her suppose female buyer.

She claimed her friend heard a male voice whispering to her suppose customer 'tell her to come to the room', which made her to quickly exit the premises.

See screenshots of the full gist...

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_Anagkazo/status/1173348932488978434

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/port-harcourt-lady-reveals-how-alleged-serial-killers-operates/

am sorry from my own personal investigation I don't think this is correct at all.
eyewitnesses accounts on the five cases (apart from the sixth as at yesterday) don't support your revelations at all.

Jennifer nwokocha, Maureen and the three others stories don't add up to your own beliefs .

check out what I was able to deduce as a crime story writer and freelance investigative writer here on nairaland

the white cloth killer

2 Likes

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by WriterX(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2019
DonGtoG1:
Let us assume that what the lady said is true.

But, on no account should a vendor, male nor female go into any premise/compound to deliver goods to unknown customer, that is if it were to be me.

Especially in today's world.

Am not on twitter but I don't believe she is correct sir, I personally summed up my personal investigation, the unseen distinctive pattern In the five major cases and nothing she said is as according.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by jibrilELsudan: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2019
This tweeter user is very daft. Nothing suggest this is their modus operandi. What transpired is just a normal usual conversation.

So did she expect the male voice in the background to shout into the phone?

How difficult is it for police to investigate the criminals? Or was it a spirit that lodged in the hotel room that the hotel staff couldn't see them when they paid for the room?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by maasoap(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
That a wrong logical approach to this mystery.. What if ur friends customer was legit, the back ground voice was dat of the hubby or the boyfriend who only made the suggestion that the girl brought her wares to their rooms cos dey wey already exhusted after a sexual play. Serial killers may not actually be ritualist!.. They may be killing just for fun or for revenge purposes.. Check the history of past S. Killers.

My man, that was enough red flag. She should have gone now, to find out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by grandstar(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2019
alphaNomega:
Noise. Is this not about the WhatsApp message that went viral about a lady who refused to deliver her goods at a hotel? Something that was made up to pass a message.

Please allow the police detectives to work and stop making statements you cannot defend!

The report here says there has been up to ten such killings. if that's the truth, it's no longer just a message
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by WriterX(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2019
alphaNomega:
Noise. Is this not about the WhatsApp message that went viral about a lady who refused to deliver her goods at a hotel? Something that was made up to pass a message.

Please allow the police detectives to work and stop making statements you cannot defend!

exactly my thoughts, I personally carried out my investigation which I have dropped here on nairaland as a crime story writer and an investigative writer so to say and I can say this is really all noise.

1 Like

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by motheex: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Fat lie.. nah runs girls oo

1 Like

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Deltatoto: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2019
TechCapon:
is it hotels that are struggling to fuel generator that will install cctv?
o mind am e think say na 5star hotel .u can’t commit such offense in a big hotel.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by WriterX(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
That a wrong logical approach to this mystery.. What if ur friends customer was legit, the back ground voice was dat of the hubby or the boyfriend who only made the suggestion that the girl brought her wares to their rooms cos dey wey already exhusted after a sexual play. Serial killers may not actually be ritualist!.. They may be killing just for fun or for revenge purposes.. Check the history of past S. Killers.

https://www.nairaland.com/5419108/white-cloth-killer-what-need#82271541

this is what I believe is happening, I took time to analyze what happened with my experience from writing crime and been a freelance investigative writer.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by WriterX(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2019
motheex:
Fat lie.. nah runs girls oo

check my logical conclusion

1 Like

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Flier: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2019
TechCapon:
Big fat lie. What's the product the girls are selling online?

Oya give us their Instagram let's see the victims products grin
Dont mind the fool he is trying to create his own theory
Who is the fool going to hotel room to deliver goods?
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by colizee(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2019
She should have gone straight to the police from the hotel
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by WriterX(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
This tweeter user is very daft. Nothing suggest this is their modus operandi. What transpired is just a normal usual conversation.

So did she expect the male voice in the background to shout into the phone?

How difficult is it for police to investigate the criminals? Or was it a spirit that lodged in the hotel room that the hotel staff couldn't see them when they paid for the room?

upon reading immediately I knew this was just an hoarse, if interested in a investigative report carefully carried out, you would more answers here

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by frankmoney(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2019
ScotMisile:

How many hotels can afford CCTV?
then they should go with the first option . Don't allow any guest leave , until the room has been inspected

2 Likes

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by frankmoney(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2019
TechCapon:
is it hotels that are struggling to fuel generator that will install cctv?
then go with the first option , don't allow any guest leave , until the room has been checked ... Is that ok ?

1 Like

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by WriterX(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2019
iPrevail:
Hogwash! A serial killer with a "partner"? Where does that happen? Serial killers as I am aware of mostly operate alone. Your friend was just paranoid and too conclusive.
Yes, there's a serial killer on the loose, but definitely nothing like what she described.

please check out my logical conclusion after carefully going through five major cases, hopefully it can be moved to the front page.

I am a crime story writer and a freelance investigative report writer , I found distinctive patterns on cases and I believe people are taking it the wrong way at the moment.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by IamCharles123: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2019
TechCapon:
Big fat lie. What's the product the girls are selling online?

Oya give us their Instagram let's see the victims products grin
Online vendors kill her there
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by sinqlepee(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2019
it happened at oyigbo too a lady was killed at a hotel room at Mbano junction...pls let the government do something to stp diz pls.
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by ignis: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Religion6:
The government and the police seems not aware of the happenings.

Is your government ever aware?
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by TechCapon(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2019
frankmoney:
then go with the first option , don't allow any guest leave , until the room has been checked ... Is that ok ?
it's difficult to monitor the movement of every single guest in a hotel especially when there's a bar and people come and go. It's also very insulting to the guests themselves. Imagine telling a guest to stand in the lobby until his room has been checked? If I'm such guest, I will never patronize that place again

1 Like

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Revolva(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2019
One thing I suspect is

Most victims are runs gals from inmessage app and other hookup app simple

They are lured with hugh money bargains for the night and how can they know that they are falling in the hands of a killer

Again the stupid hotels in PH wanna tell me they got no CCTV camera

Imagine

Seems these hotels owners are arranging these killings

1 Like

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by Ipodisacriminal: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Olosho no be business
Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by shomutuski(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2019
Esseite:
Say it like it is... those ladies are runs girls, their deaths are always noticed in the mornings.

- A business woman would be sceptical of coming to an unknown persons hotel room.
- A genuine business woman would be sceptical of coming over at nights to an unknown persons hotel room..
- A genuine business woman taking such a risk usually goes with a confidant..

Serial killers or ritual killers know their most vulnerable victims.

Seconded!!! They are all oloshos

1 Like

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by ctleurocollege: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2019
By now there should be curfew around the area where he operates, undercover cops should be doing their jobs, posing as street ladies and internet marketer, the killer leaves too many clues that can be worked on. Why hotels? because he's a married man and can't take girls home

Why kill? because he's probably a popular fellow whose reputation would be tarnished if caught soliciting for sex

How is he getting away with this?
He has a disguise on, changes into hotel staff or security clothes and escapes unnoticed

Why no one has traced him to the girls?
Probably dresses like one of them and can mimic female voices

Click here if you want to study in Cyprus

https://www.nairaland.com/5383879/study-south-cyprus

1 Like

Re: How Port Harcourt Serial Killers Operate - Twitter User by jibrilELsudan: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2019
These killings are being reported as if the killers climb into the room through the window then lodge in the room.

The hotel staff know these killers. The gatemen, cleaners and all gossip association members know these killers.

If you think am talking thrash, go lodge in a hotel with a sex partner away from your territory where you not known then a month later go stand in front of the hotel with your husband/wife and children then see if the cleaners, gatemen, security, aboki, Okada rider won't recognize you and throw your gossip sexscapades in the air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics / Banker Commits Suicide In Delta After Her Husband Brought His Girlfriend Home / Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.