Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business (705 Views)

Animated Billboard Causes Panic In Lagos / Let Me Creat An Animated Video For Your Business / How To Keep Your Small Scale Business Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Do you need an animated video for your small business

Animated video is trending and many businesses are adopting this as an avenue to reach out to more potential customers and also to create more awareness.

Thanks to technology, you can now get an amazing animated video for any of the businesses you do.

Animated video makes your business promotion interesting and lively for people to watch and engage.

You can check my signature if you want to connect with me.
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2019
Checkout some of the screenshots of the animated video I recently created for a client

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2019
I can send you some of the animated videos I created for clients.
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by buzquet(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2019
Please drop your whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2019
buzquet:
Please drop your whatsapp number

Kindly check my signature, or check underneath the post
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Animated Video sells more in this digital world. It is the best time to adopt such to promote one business.

Have you been looking for a better way to convey your business to more people using animation.

Let me be your video animation creator for your business.

For just a token, I will do this for you and it will be ready under 1 - 2 hrs..

You can use the signature to contact me
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is just a screenshot from the video I recently created for a client.

I have the full video

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Another animation video by me.

Checkout the screenshot of the animation video.

I can also teach you for just a token, you can check my signature for more detailed information.

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Another work done for a Nairalander...

Animation Video is what you need to convey your business better to your audience. Let me get it done for just a little Token.

1 - 2 hours, your work will be ready

Checkout the screenshot below and if you need to see the full animation video, check my signature NOW.

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Another work done for another client on Nairaland.

Do you want video animation for your business, if yes kindly check my signature to get yours done for a token.

Your work will be done first before Payment

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Let me make you a good video animation for your business.

I will only charge you little token.

Under 1 - 2 hours, your video animation would be ready

Use the signature to get my personal details
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
I'm a Video animator and I can help you create stunning advertising video using powerful characters to make your audience or potential customers to patronize you.

In recent time, Big companies and firms are now making use of video animation for their businesses inorder to sell or reach out to more customers.

With just little token, I will create video animation for your business and it will be ready under 1 - 2 hours

Check my signature for my digit.

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by 9jagobetta: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Send me what you have and the cost, 08020621510

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jagobetta:
Send me what you have and the cost, 08020621510

Okay noted, check your WhatsApp sir
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Another Video animation created for my client, watch and share it.

I can also help you create a video animation for your product or business.

For further information, make use of the signature to get my whatsapp digit.

Price is negotiable!

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2019
New project successfully done for another client on nairaland.

Chat me up if you need one for your business... I am ready to make a video for you.

I have got many samples that you can check too

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by plantbased(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Transparent,

Thanks for the animation (HempWorx Biz). You delivered under 24hrs. Captured essence of my business. Keep up the professional work, highly recommended Animator.

Good job!

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
plantbased:
Transparent,

Thanks for the animation (HempWorx Biz). You delivered under 24hrs. Captured essence of my business. Keep up the professional work, highly recommended Animator.

Good job!

Thanks for the positive review! I really appreciate that
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by healthserve(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:
Nice

Thank you boss
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by healthserve(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Transparent:

Thank you boss

How much?

How long does it take to deliver?

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
healthserve:

How much?

How long does it take to deliver?

We won't be discussing this here. If you are interested, kindly copy my number from my profile and lets talk
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
@Transparent
Nice one. how long did it take you to learn this? would love to know how to do this

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
makeitsoon:
@Transparent
Nice one. how long did it take you to learn this? would love to know how to do this

I started creating simple video animation the first day I watched the tutorial video but after a week, I was able to understand the whole thing properly.

So basically, I will say you can also create video animation the first day you watch the tutorial video though it might not be as professional but trust me as time goes on, you become a pro in it.

Everything is just easy and self explanatory to follow.

If you want to know how to also create the video animation for people, you can copy my number from my profile or below this post and chat me up.
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Nigerfine2: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2019
How do you translate the video... how would you reach customers.
Which medium

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Nigerfine2:
How do you translate the video... how would you reach customers.
Which medium

My own work is to make a video animation for your business or product..

After the animation work has been done, You can then be sharing the video to your friends on social media like Instagram, facebook, Whatsapp

Short Video sells well these days
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Will you like to learn how to create 3D Animation Video with your smartphone?

No need for graphics designing skills.

Training is just #N1,500 ( strictly practical training)
Re: Do You Need An Animated Video For Your Small Business by Transparent(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
You can use the signature button to connect with me

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The New Nairaland Look / Flutterwave: A Trusted Online Payment Gateway For Your Business Websites / Buyer What's $20m Face To Face In Abuja Zenith Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.