Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Moto E6 S Thread. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moto E6 S Thread. (735 Views)

Anyone Willing To Sell A Nokia E6/E72 Or Know Where I Can Get It In Lagos / Motorola Moto E6 Plus Review And Price / Moto E6 S: A New Entry In The Budget Segment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moto E6 S Thread. by samueloyem19: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2019
The Motorola is coming up with a new great launch that would fit best to our budget. The phone is so amazing and is yet to be launched. We would be very keen and very soon in experiencing this phone in the market. The phone comes with 6.1-inches of IPS LCD display. Even the best thing about the phone is the MediaTek Helio P22 which is really great to offer better performance to the camera and many other phones. What do you guys think about this phone? and are you excited about this?

(1) (Reply)

List Accordingly The Durabilities Of Phone Accessories And Parts. / Please Help, My Facebook And Dropbox Stopped Working. / How Do I Recover My Lost Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.