Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,263 members, 7,967,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

To The Ones Who Never Fail To See The Light In Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ones Who Never Fail To See The Light In Us (208 Views)

Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / "The Only MEN Watching Are The Ones Who Love STUP!D WOMEN" Sherry Agrov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Ones Who Never Fail To See The Light In Us by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2019
To the ones who see the light in us when it’s dark inside. To the ones who remind us that we’re not broken and that we can always heal. To the ones who surround us with their light and love when we’re at our lowest.

Thank you for giving us a reason to hold on and fight through another dark day. Thank you for trying to understand our pain even if you’ve never been through it. Thank you for sticking around until we find our light again.

To the ones who bring hope back to us when we lose it all. The ones who remind us of their own struggles and how they got through it.

The ones who remind us of our strength and how we survived past heartaches and came out of it more resilient. The ones who know us a bit better than we know ourselves. Thank you for being our reflection when our own mirrors fail us.

Click on the link to read more[url][/url]https://pereirabimpe..com/2019/09/to-ones-who-never-fail-to-see-light-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment / Earn Over 60k Weekly As A Newbie Into Affliate Marketing Online / Nigeria International Trade Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.