Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) (38703 Views)

Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by Medanoski(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is awesome. Check out the organization.
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by KLand(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
Shine on Sinach, Nigeria's greatest Gospel export.
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by Flowdada(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Las las all these crowd go drop offering and sow seed of faith, sinach has hammered
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by Cantonese: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2019
psychologygh:
This is the stupid boasting that makes you unwelcome everywhere you go.Your country is the poverty capital of the world, no electricity, extreme insecurities, very corrupt society, etc etc buh you jump all these 1 million problems and shout that the world is jealous of you.Jealous about what,your paradise country. Mind you,Ghana shares nothing in common with Nigeria to copy.We don't share any common native languages ,food,dressing,nothing except the unfortunate colonial masters.That's our crime to Nigeria. Mind you also that everyone in the world see Nigerians as criminals. Don't blame Ghana for that.Even fellow Nigerians see Nigerians as criminals. Your country has no reputation. We received this lady with open heart no matter her parents and people sacking 2 million Africans including Ghanaians from Nigeria twice in the 80s buh mow run into this same Ghana and Africa like flies to commit crimes.

People like you are the highly unpatriotic Nigerians that we talk about. People who never see anything good in their country. Arm chair social commentators that never look at the situation and have never been outside the country.

For you information, a lot of Ghanaians hold Nigerian passports. Go to any immigration office and you”ll find Ghanaians who pretend to be Nigerians for the purpose of procuring the Nigerian passports. Did I hear you say “Ghanaians have nothing in common to share with Nigeria”? Please have you been to Ghana ever? Do you have any Ghanaian friends? I bet your opinion will change when you find out. When they commit crimes abroad they claim to be Nigerians. Granted that we have social miscreants all over the world, does this wipe off the fact that we have more decent people all over the world than them? In South Africa you have a larger chunk of decent people than the anti social ones.

Our country cannot be termed as failed. Truthfully we have looters and irresponsible leaders, but the fact remains that with great efforts from our youths and good people we can get better. Why are you not living abroad? Is it not because you have your hands on something doing, and hopefully decently employed?

Nigeria has “no reputation” yet Americans, Europeans, Asians and Africans live here and see here as a gold mine. My friend please wake up. Be that change that you want to see.
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by Cantonese: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2019
BuhariBuster:

Must you always display your stupidity?

Yes, so that foolish people like you can learn.
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by fyneguy: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
SoNature:
I don't think it's her concert.
I think it's a program she was invited to.
She remains the most popular contemporary Nigerian Gospel artist though
Her songs are very popular in South Africa

It was her concert. Encounter Love with Sinach Theme: Experiencing Jesus
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by fyneguy: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
boxypane:
Sinach didn't pull crowd, they came to hear the Words of the Lord.

It was her program

Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by fyneguy: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
frozen70:
It was an organised church program and other artists were invited, it's now sounding as if she was the only artist in attendance

Anyway it was well organised

It was her program!
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by oladele00(m): 6:24am On Sep 18, 2019
MostHated:

Kindly send a mail to cpd@cbn.gov.ng with the details of the failed transaction, and make it clear that you have contacted your bank severally, but they have failed to credit your account.
Thanks
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by SoNature(m): 5:35am On Sep 21, 2019
psychologygh:
This is the stupid boasting that makes you unwelcome everywhere you go.Your country is the poverty capital of the world, no electricity, extreme insecurities, very corrupt society, etc etc buh you jump all these 1 million problems and shout that the world is jealous of you.Jealous about what,your paradise country. Mind you,Ghana shares nothing in common with Nigeria to copy.We don't share any common native languages ,food,dressing,nothing except the unfortunate colonial masters.That's our crime to Nigeria. Mind you also that everyone in the world see Nigerians as criminals. Don't blame Ghana for that.Even fellow Nigerians see Nigerians as criminals. Your country has no reputation. We received this lady with open heart no matter her parents and people sacking 2 million Africans including Ghanaians from Nigeria twice in the 80s buh mow run into this same Ghana and Africa like flies to commit crimes.

Stop making noise on a Nigerian platform.

Nigeria and Ghana are no equals!

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by Just30: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2019
SoNature:

Stop making noise on a Nigerian platform.

Nigeria and Ghana are no equals!
exactly

By Nigerian standards, Ghana is too far ahead
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by samorobo: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
psychologygh:

Silly highly over exaggerated noise...we can never flood your Ghana at least not until the zoo upgrade to SA LEVEL OF INFASTRUCTURE, for now it's a shiirhole angry grin
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by chrisagyei: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
samorobo:

Silly highly over exaggerated noise...we can never flood your Ghana at least not until the zoo upgrade to SA LEVEL OF INFASTRUCTURE, for now it's a shiirhole angry grin
I see you're everywhere disgracing yourself. Read your Nigerian news for a day and I swear to God you will denounce hour zoo,sorry Nigerian citizenship. How about the discovery of over 500 people including children enslaved in chains in Nigeria just this week and 16 okada riders murdered and buried in mass shallow grave all discovered just this week by kidnappers.And your vice president' s corruption scandal.Now you're admitting South Africa is far better than your zoo thus you and your people keep running to SA despite they killing you and not needing you there.And you are saying Ghana is what?Hahaha,just the 24/7 electricity that Ghana enjoys, you will never ever witness that in Nigeria even after you grow old and die.Ghana is America to your people.Watch this YouTube video and see your people being deported like pigs everyday but they keep on running to Ghana like their lives depended on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3qTxACWVLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-vrVxp47W0
Re: The Crowd Sinach Pulled At Her Concert In Ghana (photos) by samorobo: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
chrisagyei:
I see you're everywhere disgracing yourself. Read your Nigerian news for a day and I swear to God you will denounce hour zoo,sorry Nigerian citizenship. How about the discovery of over 500 people including children enslaved in chains in Nigeria just this week and 16 okada riders murdered and buried in mass shallow grave all discovered just this week by kidnappers.And your vice president' s corruption scandal.Now you're admitting South Africa is far better than your zoo thus you and your people keep running to SA despite they killing you and not needing you there.And you are saying Ghana is what?Hahaha,just the 24/7 electricity that Ghana enjoys, you will never ever witness that in Nigeria even after you grow old and die.Ghana is America to your people.Watch this YouTube video and see your people being deported like pigs everyday but they keep on running to Ghana like their lives depended on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3qTxACWVLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-vrVxp47W0

I don't need to watch anything, some many countries in Africa are not safe and violent is rampant everywhere, so yes don't make it a Nigerian thing..I suspected that you are that psychology guys, you are so easy to spot even in a disguise.. I see no reason lying about it ,SA and America is better than Nigeria but Ghana, oh please....your infastructure sucks and I know you keep getting angry each time I remind you that but sorry I have to stick to the truth...that joke infastructure you have in your country can even pull nigeria refugees..swallow that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Mike Edwards To Lead Protest In UK / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / Family Reveals Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.