Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

"Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back (49748 Views)

Toyin Abraham Is Pregnant - OurTalkRoom / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by bluefilm: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
These two lesbians again?

Nonsense. sad
Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by lukui: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
if these idiots don't fight every day how will these stupid bloggers have something to post on social media everyday, and its not their fault, it is the fault of our country that made a lot of youths jobless so that when they wake up everyday, the only thing that they read on the social media is nude pictures and cvck fights among hoes, oloshos and used and already dumped slay mamas!!!!
Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by Ripama: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
I used to think Lizzy is intelligent, humble and classy. Well, I'm wrong after all.

2 Likes

Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by notoriousbabe: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
When two oloshos fight na who go suffer am?
Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

your poor English and the Lizzy tout write up prove me right that she had Igbo blood in her

dem don fvck brain comot from this one head hence why She's using her mama and her sister to Complement her show of shame here. I'm sure she's one of Tacha's dumb fan

Damn!
Aren't you one hell of a hypocrite?
I don't see any difference between your comments and Lizzy's.

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by Funkybabee(f): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
lizzy a senseless humanbeing

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by webngnews: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by ugolinze123(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
Magichand:
Wetin consign me.. Lawyers must chop sha
grin these 3idiots lol... when Naija still get better comedy movies
Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Damn!
Aren't you one hell of a hypocrite?
I don't see any difference between your comments and Lizzy's.

you're Genius wannabe indeed with your dummy QST. go and form your genius to your fellow nitwit, I don't give room for babysit talk
Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oshey Toyin Abraham, eyan ti Beyonce grin

1 Like

Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by TruthProphet: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Jobless Nigerian dingbats arguing over nonsense undecided

When there are more pressing issues in the country, it is the fact that two worthless “celebrities” are insulting themselves online that is troubling a group of Nigerians.

No wonder the country is a disaster in every single sector.
Re: "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back by babsdeen(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2019
sanity12:
this Lizzy too like fight

If them no fight, how bloggers want take chop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip / Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D’s Baby Mama Exposes Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.