Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,631 members, 7,975,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:43 AM

Thr Fast Rising Musician (march8) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thr Fast Rising Musician (march8) (256 Views)

Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner / Tears Of Joy As A Baby Girl Was Changed To A Baby Boy By God Of Intervention Thr / Taye Currency’s Mother Shot Dead, Musician Also Shot In Ibadan -Afrobeatsglobal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thr Fast Rising Musician (march8) by packagerz: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
.Oladipupo Samuel agboola x Alatise...who's stage name is march 8....He started is musik journey in year 2000 or 2001 while he was growing up in Ilesha osun statemy.. N av done a lot of shows right in osun state.... Wit d likes of clever j.....biggiano.....terry g...n more .ThIs are his words..... I could remember the show I did wit Gold FM at Ilesha...FRCN...I was so exited cos d show was sold out...plus I was d guest artist, that brings my lot of joy(struggles to limelight)

Yes the struggles has been so tough due to no support from any one....because I was born into a family of Jehovah witness n they don't av such zeal or maybe I should say passion to support musik due to doctrine of so called religion.... (WHAT inspired me)growing up listening to musik always brings joy n good feelings in to my heart n my elder brother happens to be a musik guru but due to doctrine of so called religion... I lost d passion... Cos groww up wit him wayback'he does go to musik miming n dance competition n do come back wit lot of gift item n all that.....even sometimes at d middle of d night,he do wake me up n we will both seat down in our living room listening to ray power n always tells me to d some kind of freestyle wen ever empty beat plays...n the struggles goes on..(Things I can't forget) I met a man at Ajah lekki ...the day the bros listen to some of my old songs...he was like u called dis old songs of yours n I told him yes....like a week after he started taking my to studio at iwaya yaba Lagos...@Lord g studio....but along d line he was assassinated by unknown gun men till date....he was killed on July 11 2012 or 13 at night at d junction to his house n he already told me to get set that he has made an arrangement for me to perform at industry night on 12 of july then at Get Arena by sound field lekki first toll gate....so u can imaging pains av been through.... He was killed a night to d day of my performance... Let me stop here...cos I can't still wipe away those day he do gave me 10,000 naira for transportation from Ajah to studio iwaya yaba.

The story so far....

(1) (Reply)

FG Declares October 1st As Public Holiday To Celebrate Nigeria’s 59th Independen / Nigeria At 59: Agediga Seeks For Peaceful Society / Independence Day: Kwara Gov Donates Audio Books To Special Needs School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.