Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,740 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” (409 Views)

Prophecy Confirmation : How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Predicted Election Post / Omotosho Tope 2019 Prophecies: 'A Governor Will Die After Few Months In Office' / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” by Miracleboy2019: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought my mother back to life”

It was miracle galore today when a Woman from Calabar testified to how God revived her mother through the ministration of Apostle Omotoso widely known as OTJ Live today .
According to her, her sick mother slipped into comma when she was taken to the Hospital at Makurdi in Benue state.
Here is her testimony below:

I want to thank God for His anointing upon God's servant and my daddy Pastor Omotosho. This afternoon we brought my mother to the hospital. After her check up she said she was feeling sleepy and lay on the Doctors chair to take a nap and when we decided to wake her up my mother refused to wake up. Dr and everyone of us tried but she was not responding. They checked her pulse it was no longer there. My sister started crying and I picked up my phone and called Pastor Omotosho and he said put the phone in her ear and I obeyed. I didn't hear what pastor was saying because the phone was in her ear. Pastor now told me don't worry your mother will come back to life. Few minutes later my mum opened her eyes and came back to life. She was immediately moved to the hospital ward and them she asked me " where am I, how did i get here and how long have I been here? Thank God for the God of my father. The word of God works. Thank you Pastor for your prayers. God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” by coluka: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” by Samunique(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
coluka:
Scam
you're entitled to your opinion !!!

But for me I say, glory be to our God !!!!
Re: Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” by Samunique(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Miracleboy2019:
Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought my mother back to life”

It was miracle galore today when a Woman from Calabar testified to how God revived her mother through the ministration of Apostle Omotoso widely known as OTJ Live today .
According to her, her sick mother slipped into comma when she was taken to the Hospital at Makurdi in Benue state.
Here is her testimony below:

I want to thank God for His anointing upon God's servant and my daddy Pastor Omotosho. This afternoon we brought my mother to the hospital. After her check up she said she was feeling sleepy and lay on the Doctors chair to take a nap and when we decided to wake her up my mother refused to wake up. Dr and everyone of us tried but she was not responding. They checked her pulse it was no longer there. My sister started crying and I picked up my phone and called Pastor Omotosho and he said put the phone in her ear and I obeyed. I didn't hear what pastor was saying because the phone was in her ear. Pastor now told me don't worry your mother will come back to life. Few minutes later my mum opened her eyes and came back to life. She was immediately moved to the hospital ward and them she asked me " where am I, how did i get here and how long have I been here? Thank God for the God of my father. The word of God works. Thank you Pastor for your prayers. God bless you sir
Miracles are real !!!

And this sounds convincing !!!

My the name of the Lord be praised !!!

1 Like

Re: Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” by CodeTemplar: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Did he do it or God did through him?

1 Like

Re: Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amen.
Samunique:
Miracles are real !!!

And this sounds convincing !!!

My the name of the Lord be praised !!!
Re: Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” by Niyi9002(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
The same Omotosho that was arrested in South Africa few years ago for various crimes including paedophilia? Lol.
Re: Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Read slowly and comment with your thinking cap on.

This young man is based in CALABAR.

He is a member of Winners Chapel and runs a ministry.

Niyi9002:
The same Omotosho that was arrested in South Africa few years ago for various crimes including paedophilia? Lol.
Re: Amazing! “ How Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph Brought My Mother Back To Life” by Gideon97(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2019
BS

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Imams And Traditionalists Give Their Lives To Christ In Abuja (photos) / Pastor Sells Holy Oil For Corona Virus To Church Members For 13k / Coronavirus: Pst Chris O. And Pst. Benny Hinn Declared A Global Day Of Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.