Stats: 3,181,582 members, 7,914,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:58 AM

But Wait Ohh Do We Have Females On Nairaland At All ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / But Wait Ohh Do We Have Females On Nairaland At All ? (826 Views)

Samsung S23 Ultra Don Land Ohh / Xiaomi Fans Na Wow For Una Brand Ohh / My Redmi Ohh God (2) (3) (4)

But Wait Ohh Do We Have Females On Nairaland At All ? by Champ007(m): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Apart from miss techy oh
I just dey observe
Re: But Wait Ohh Do We Have Females On Nairaland At All ? by blackpanthar: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2019
Champ007:
Apart from miss techy oh
I just dey observe

keep observing. If you are on NL for females... then post this thread in the ROMANCE section.

Due to the amount of funny guys and trolls on NL... most females hide their identity

Re: But Wait Ohh Do We Have Females On Nairaland At All ? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Champ007:
Apart from miss techy oh
I just dey observe

I wonder, too. lol

It's like the female users have reduced, or are commenting less. And yeah, I agree with the poster above. The female-bashing is just too much.
Re: But Wait Ohh Do We Have Females On Nairaland At All ? by BusinessHub1: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Nairaland females are the rudest set of girls you will come across. Be guided and stay your lane. Talking from experience

NTEL Network Around UNILAG/YABATECH / Reactions To The Airpods Pro / Glo Adds Two Million New Subscribers, Regains No. 2 Position

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5