Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O (2474 Views)

THE HALLEYVINE RESIDENCE, SANGOTEDO, WITH LUXURIOUS HOUSES YET AFFORDABLE! / Beach Front Courts Facing Major Road B4 Lekki Free Zone 10% Dicount Watch Video / BeachFront Court Facing Major Road B4 Lekki Free Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:30am On Sep 17, 2019
PROMO ENDING ON THE 30TH OF SEPTEMBER 2019.

HURRY NOW! HURRY NOW!! HURRY NOW!!!

WAS TOLD YOU NEED A LAND IN AJAH, LEKKI WITH VERY FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN FOR 12MONTHS AND COMES WITH C OF O. THIS OFFER SUITS YOU THE BEST.

This is an amazing discount you wont want to miss.

Save 5m before the end of september.

Original price is 20m,new promo price till september 30,2019 is 15m

FOR INSPECTION AND DETAILS, PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP

JEJE ON: 08115078654, +23408115078654

this is the best estate available with perfect fit of luxury. This beautiful piece of real estate is located inside a very secured and gated modern estate with smart house and perfect lifestyle.

The estate is directly facing the express road in sangotedo,ajah,lekki and it's just opposite emperor estate beside novare shoprite(biggest shoprite in nigeria).

The estate boast of great amenities such as:

- quality drainage system to prevent flooding
- quality road network to all plots
- excellent water supply (very clean and drinkable
- cctv in strategic locations
- street lights
- perfect gate house with perimeter fencing
- green areas
- excellent 24hrs maximum security
- estate transformer

number of plots- 300

land size : 660sqm (remember normal land size is 600)

Title: C of O
NORMAL Price: 20 million naira ( 660 SQM )

NORMAL Price: 10M ( 330 Sqm )
--------------------------------------------------------

PROMO PRICE: 15M ( 660 SQM )

PROMO PRICE: 11.25M ( 495 SQM )

PROMO PRICE: 7.5M ( 330 SQM )
--------------------------------------------------------

Initial deposit: 5m
Payment plan: 6 and 12 months
Plot Size: 330sqm, 495 sqm and 660sqm per plot

Topography: Dry AND Swampy land

installment option - 6 and 12 months

FOR INSPECTION AND DETAILS, PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP

JEJE ON: 08115078654, +23408115078654

Jeje Properties......... YOUR SEARCH IS OVER, THIS IS HOME AND FUTURE.

Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
PROMO ENDING ON THE 30TH OF SEPTEMBER 2019.

HURRY NOW! HURRY NOW!! HURRY NOW!!!

WAS TOLD YOU NEED A LAND IN AJAH, LEKKI WITH VERY FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN FOR 12MONTHS AND COMES WITH C OF O. THIS OFFER SUITS YOU THE BEST.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:33am On Sep 18, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:07am On Sep 19, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
now is the time
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:33am On Sep 20, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
IBEJULEKIREALTO:
new plan
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 2:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2019
now is the time
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2019
new investment
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:12am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 3:07am On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
money might not be a seed but it definitely grows when you put in land
Re: Sept. Promo Alert Plots Of Land Facing Major Road At Sangotedo With C Of O by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogudu Ojota Briefs & Properties For Sale And To Let / (PILE FOUNDATION)Construction Of Two Luxury Duplexes (ikota) / Estate Developers And Building Contractors Needed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.