Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,220 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) (621 Views)

If A Pregnant Woman Swallows SPERM, It Lands Where In The Body / Lady Almost Missed Her Engagement Ring While Separating Fight (Photos) / Unbelievable.... Woman Almost Run Mad In A Pregnancy Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) by Dorcas243(f): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2019
In what will come across as a really shocking development, a woman has swallowed her engagement ring while sleeping.

An X-ray showed she had swallowed her own engagement ring
A horrified bride-to-be has revealed she accidentally SWALLOWED her own engagement ring while she was sleeping.

Jenna Evans, 29, was horrified when she woke to find her ring missing, following a terrifying nightmare where she was led to believe she needed to eat her ring to protect it.
Sharing shocking X-ray images on Facebook, Jenna, from California, revealed: “I was having a dream that I was in a very sketchy situation involving a high speed train and bad guys (I have very exciting and vivid dreams) and he told me I had to swallow my ring to protect it.

“So I popped that sucker off, put it in my mouth and swallowed it with a glass of water right about the time I realised what I was doing.

[url=9janews.club/2019/09/17/unbelievable-woman-swallows-her-own-engagement-ring-while-sleeping-photos/]UNBELIEVABLE WOMAN SWALLOW HER OWN ENGAGEMENT RING WHILE SLEEPINP[/url]

Re: Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) by Mandyoluchi(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2019
End time engagement
Re: Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) by chukelvin(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2019
Lol...she was ready to protect her relationship at all cost

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) by sunnychibs(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2019
She's a smart lady

No lady will steal her hubby from her again since she has swallowed the engagement ring

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2019
She might swallow her husband to be by mistake.

Now how are you sure her husband to be is safe? undecided
Re: Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) by joseo: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Do people now eat physically while sleeping?

I tot it's only in a dream.

Then engagement just enter next level.
Re: Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2019
She go dey dream say she dey give BJob not knowing say na her finger she dey suck..now the ring has come in hergrin grin
Re: Unbelievable! Woman Swallows Her Own Engagement Ring While Sleeping (photos) by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2019
grin
What shall we say to this things

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Cooking Unripe Plantain Porridge. / Sex For Marks; OAU Lecturer In The Act Now (FULL VIDEO) / Omg Don't Fall For Scams Again See This Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.