Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,196 members, 7,923,021 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:48 PM

Help I Need A Car For Uber - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help I Need A Car For Uber (740 Views)

SOLD ! SOLD! DROPPED@1M FOR FAST SALE-Clean Used 2008 Kia Optima for UBER/TAXIFY / We are giving this 2005 Toyota Camry for Uber/Taxify Service / Hire-purchase Vehicle Needed For Uber/taxify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need A Car For Uber by kayceelawrence: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2019
helo good morning i am residing in lagos.pls i need a car for uber/taxify purpose..i intend making a weekly or monthly delievery...i have a valid driver licence and a grantor.
Re: Help I Need A Car For Uber by mascot87(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Will you be able to deliver 60k per week for me?
Re: Help I Need A Car For Uber by kayceelawrence: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2019
mascot87:
Will you be able to deliver 60k per week for me?
lol oga i no be superman beside i have a family to care 4 n bills to pay..30k is wat i offer depending on d fuel consumption of the car.
Re: Help I Need A Car For Uber by mascot87(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2019
kayceelawrence:
lol oga i no be superman beside i have a family to care 4 n bills to pay..30k is wat i offer depending on d fuel consumption of the car.

I saw a guy over the weekend that make 33k in just a day. I SAW not that they told me. He showed me on his app and i verified the trips he made for that day that accumulated to that amount.
Re: Help I Need A Car For Uber by fanex: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2019
kayceelawrence:

this one na lagos big boy o. this guy looks like the type that will wreck your car and still not deliver even 10k sef. entitled clown!!!
Re: Help I Need A Car For Uber by kayceelawrence: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2019
mascot87:

I saw a guy over the weekend that make 33k in just a day. I SAW not that they told me. He showed me on his app and i verified the trips he made for that day that accumulated to that amount.
such is uber busy i bet he didnt tel u some weeks he makes below 20k..drop u number if u want us to discuss business
Re: Help I Need A Car For Uber by varmint: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2019
kayceelawrence:
such is uber busy i bet he didnt tel u some weeks he makes below 20k..drop u number if u want us to discuss business
Just a friendly piece of advice, if that guy that demands 60k per week later turns around to accept 30k per week, don't make the mistake of taking his car. Those are the kind of people that want you to labour for them. You'll never satisfy them and the relationship will have a bitter end. Just a brotherly piece of advice.
Re: Help I Need A Car For Uber by fanex: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2019
you will continue to fail if you go into any partnership without thinking of a win-win situation for both parties. do u have any idea how hard the owner of the vehicle had to work before purchasing the car? sometimes the car is a loan from the bank.

try your best to add value and watch yourself excel. you simply cannot bring in your family responsibilities to this. it business.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need A Car For Uber by kayceelawrence: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
varmint:

Just a friendly piece of advice, if that guy that demands 60k per week later turns around to accept 30k per week, don't make the mistake of taking his car. Those are the kind of people that want you to labour for them. You'll never satisfy them and the relationship will have a bitter end. Just a brotherly piece of advice.
thanks bro
Re: Help I Need A Car For Uber by Frankbilldavid5: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
kayceelawrence:
helo good morning i am residing in lagos.pls i need a car for uber/taxify purpose..i intend making a weekly or monthly delievery...i have a valid driver licence and a grantor.
I have a Camry muscle 2007 v6 I want a driver to drive. Any interested driver can call on 09038750843 thank you.

(1) (Reply)

015 Honda Accord For Sale. / Infinity G35 2003 Model Naija Use Forsale / Toyota Camry 01 Model Forsale (used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.