Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,073 members, 7,980,816 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:03 AM

Relationship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relationship (741 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by JaneAtti(f): 9:35pm On May 17, 2007
can someone throw some light on the advantages and disadvantages of relationship and who starts a relationship
Re: Relationship by iice(f): 3:00am On May 18, 2007
Re: Relationship by somto13: 4:14am On May 18, 2007
The advantages of a relationship are: 1)Sharing your feelings and thoughts with someone other than yourself 2) Sacrificing some things for your partner 3) being able to connect with your partner on some issues
The disadvantages are many: 1) quarrel or disagreement 2)breakup of a relationship

The person that usually starts a relationship are guys when they see a beautiful lady, they may ask them out on a date, and that will be the beginning of a new relationship. IT's not only MEN that start relationship, there are modern women who have become bold and they dismiss the old pattern which is men are the ones who ask the women. I beleive anyone can see fit to carry this out. Hope I've helped ya
Re: Relationship by lilrukevwe(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2007
somto13 u r a beauty so how must ur guy feel
well relatiuonship shud well be started by a guy and let the lady lead the way thats wat i really seee abt the whole matter
somto13 u are really catching up on the naira land forum,

(1) (Reply)

The First Private University In Nigeria To Produce Medical Graduants / Seun: Re: Ur Help Needed Urgently. / Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Trust D Chics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.