Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

#trending......onepoll And My Phone. Big Bang Cash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #trending......onepoll And My Phone. Big Bang Cash (297 Views)

How To Remove Private Number Settings On My Phone. / Big Bang Theory. The Misconception Cleared, Read And Understand. / Awonusi Victor Olusegun Of UNILAG Nude Photo Scandal: "My Phone Was Stolen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#trending......onepoll And My Phone. Big Bang Cash by okocha170(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2019
there's more to what has been trending that most youths have been benefiting from and I'm glad to first introduce it on this platform. LOTS of you never believed on the ONEPOLL trend that emerged from the Survival Package. but for the people it's paying of to right now I hope you all came up sharing your TESTIMONIES. strictly for students and anyone wishing to make something tangible with your phone, ONEPOLL is here again and many other means of deriving little income with your phone. Let the survival packet help with extra change for some bottles of drink and data on your phone.

http://www.madethrough.

Re: #trending......onepoll And My Phone. Big Bang Cash by Cardinal80: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
okocha170:
there's more to what has been trending that most youths have been benefiting from and I'm glad to first introduce it on this platform. LOTS of you never believed on the ONEPOLL trend that emerged from the Survival Package. but for the people it's paying of to right now I hope you all came up sharing your TESTIMONIES. strictly for students and anyone wishing to make something tangible with your phone, ONEPOLL is here again and many other means of deriving little income with your phone. Let the survival packet help with extra change for some bottles of drink and data on your phone.

more power sir�
Re: #trending......onepoll And My Phone. Big Bang Cash by Onlinedet: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2019
okocha170:

100% legit, i can testify to that.....

(1) (Reply)

FULAFIA FIRST ADMISSION LIST FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION / Education / How To Secure Fulbright Scholarship 2019/2020 Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.