Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

See How A Nigeria Girl Got 3 Scholarships At A Time. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Nigeria Girl Got 3 Scholarships At A Time. (390 Views)

How Can Someone Verify Whether A Nigeria University Certificate Is Genuine ? / I Got 3 Admissions For My Masters In The Uk / UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How A Nigeria Girl Got 3 Scholarships At A Time. by DEENDOMY: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2019
STEPS ON HOW TO WIN SCHOLARSHIP IN NIGERIA AND GET FREE FUNDING TO STUDY AND PURSUE YOUR CAREER.

Many students struggle to go to school in Nigeria. This is because of the harsh economic realities on ground, high tuition and government's negligence in funding quality education.
Do you belong to that category of students or you just want to avoid paying school fees and other sundry fees? If yes, I have great information for life.

This content you are reading is a very powerful tool that can help and change your life style status for better, just keep reading to the end.

This information has changed my life and the lives of thousands of students in different Universities in Nigeria and will continue to do so for only those who have it!

It's the scholarship information! They say information is is power.
There are many oil companies in Nigeria that offer thousands of scholarships to Nigerian students as part of their corporate responsibilities to the Nigerian nation.

https://www.guruspoint.xyz/2019/09/how-to-easily-get-free-scholarship-in.html

(1) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday 11th November A Public Holiday / How To Answer Scholarship Interview Questions / College Admission Essay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.