Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner (26298 Views)

Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / Joana Nnazua Kolo Completes Her NYSC Programme In Jigawa (Photos) / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by Judolisco(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Wow kwasu to d world
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by Fashdeejay(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:
Madness...what experience does she have?
people voted buhari because they said he had experience, where has that led us to now? Jonathan was inexperienced but he made a little impact... didnt trample on the rights of the people, respected the rule of law to the letter.... so it is better u hire an inexperienced thief, than a bank manager who knows his way around the books!
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by SniperSmurf(m): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
I knew it would be a broad
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by skukimania(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na now I believe people wey talk say e dey copy makinde. It's not bad though.
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by Judolisco(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
logon599:
No photo of the nominee? Ok
Meanwhile is it just me or that name doesn't sound like a Kwara indigene atall? Joana Nnazua Kolo. Sounds Igbo
stop spewing rubbish do ur research well she is a nupe girl from the nupe speaking part of kwara state
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by Burgerlomo: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:

Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by eneyoduke(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
For more jokes text APC to 419..
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by frozen70(f): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:

Experience starts from some where
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by IbukunSangotola(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:
Smh
"Agba o kogbon"
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by capitalzero: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Congratulation to her Next will be: Another Nigerian governors is appointing 25 year old as commissioner
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by oluxy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:

Experience start from where she's appointed now.
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by vertueptime: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Some of her mates never even finish nysc considering she graduated 2018, thats if she has even finsihed herself, she will meet some of her class mates posted to the ministry to serve, and her uncle who might have served in the ministry for 20years as a dep director will be telling her sir
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by Delhdel: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:
While we are complaining of odd pple recycling themselves,a fresh blood at her youthful age is appointed a commissioner and somebody is shouting 'no xperience'.You with too much xperience¿Has anyone remembered you? We all learn on the job period!
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by LilSmith55(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:

Is there any University of Experience in Nigeria, I need help study there....

Those with experience arnt born with it, it start from somewhere
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by awetaiye2015: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:
Same question we should ask these companies that are hiring these ages while neglecting 30s and above.
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by olaniyilukman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Library science graduate as an advocate of community development, how does that correlate
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by skymint: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
For kids,it is a plus. As for seriously minded people ,Public administration is not a joke.
Appointing a serving corp member/just graduated individuals will take nowhere ,as an adage would say, "what the old sees when sited ,the young sees not when standing"
Issues of state development transcends appointing a" know nothing", just because of a quota system or idea.
I only afdulrahman rasak would do the best for the good people of the state, he would not have tow this part.
They say seyi making is working,the question is ,is he not tested or with a proven track records in the private terrain?
Mind my words, untill our people start electing seriously capable,effecient, tested, and verifiable technocrats ,the state would not see any developments.
Although,Sakari/Ahmed are gone for good,we kwarans voted for a better bargain than this show of Circus.
As it is ,I would say I am dissapointed with this action,it shows how unserious my governor could be .
They say he needs time; they say he is smart;they say he will help us;but what all I see is a Joke in public administration.
May the almighty God help us out,we deserve far better than this cosmic charades.
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by manitoba(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
I wish the nominees the best.

The 26 year old is still serving in Jigawa.

The other Nominees includes the wife of Modibo Kawu the Current DG of NBC, the other is a Niece to the Governor and the last one is the family of a top politician in the state.

The other baffling thing is AA waiting over 3 months to select Commissioners and now doing them in piecemeal.

In all, I wish them the best once again.
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by webngnews: 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Family ties
Re: Governor AbdulRazaq Nominates Joana Nnazua Kolo, 26-year-old As Commissioner by logon599: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Judolisco:
stop spewing rubbish do ur research well she is a nupe girl from the nupe speaking part of kwara state

So which part of my post contains the rubbish? Did you think this through? You're grossly disrespectful and ill mannered and I've taken note.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Holds Maiden Meeting In Egor LGA, Benin City, Edo State (Photos) / Court Won’t Overturn President’s Victory, Economist Intelligence Unit Predicts / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.