Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction (50075 Views)

Khafi Poses With Omashola's Mum And Sister After BBNaija Eviction In Warri / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by passyhansome(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2019
good
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by BenjaminFrankboy(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2019
gulfer:

The image is funny
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Pennyways: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:
The likes of SirDee, Jackye, Joe and Khaffy would have still been in the show if Nigerians had respect and value for reserved, lively, smart, creative and intelligent people.

Below is the kind of rubbish they prefer to watch from an uncouth Porthacourt first mgbeke.
jealousy kill u dere?
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Tumbulum: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
It gets more irritating by the day. People continue celebrating and continue getting celebrated for useless things.

How I wish, people can just witness the lives of the people dwelling in the empire of Imes. What they value, what they celebrate and what they pay attention to.

These people value things that matter to the world and are concerned about saving people from the horrors of this life and the next.

How I wish the coming Emperor could just come soon or people can just see a vision of just a small part of his life and the grand and virtuous qualities to be emulated from him.

Well, I know sooner or later, my wishes will come true after the Emperor comes to commence his mission.

Imes, we await your coming grin
Oshogbo weed in action.

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by ngwababe(f): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2019
utenwuson:
So what are they celebrating him for? I don't even understand how bbn participants become celebrity.....

If he's someone close to you, won't you be happy he's back? You people should stop all these oooo.
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by okpurukata(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2019
So he was a Union Bank staff.
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by omenka(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:
The likes of SirDee, Jackye, Joe and Khaffy would have still been in the show if Nigerians had respect and value for reserved, lively, smart, creative and intelligent people.

Below is the kind of rubbish they prefer to watch from an uncouth Porthacourt firtst mgbeke called Tacha.
Kai ooo! Do you plan to make heaven at all? Haba!

Rotflmao!! grin grin grin grin grin

Though not a fan of the show, the accidental chances I had to watch it made me believe two things: either this guy or Mike wins. They're the most intelligent in that place. The others are just unintelligent ladies and gentlemen.
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by vertueptime: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2019
50 days in captivity
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Tonnyray: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2019
alphaNomega:

On front page today is a thread on Tboss and her fist child. Who gives a hoot?!

Sometimes it is the stupid bloggers that give these people social media relevance. I blacklist a lot of websites and SM users that promote news like this.

I would have stopped using Nairaland but there are some important content that makes me pass. Blacklisting nairaland would be like throwing away the baby and the bathwater, but at the rate this website drops irrelevant materials, that day is very close!
My brother you have spoken well.
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Angelfrost(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:

Below is the kind of rubbish they prefer to watch from an uncouth Porthacourt firtst mgbeke called Tacha.

That's very unsightly... For the love of Ikeja... embarassed sad angry undecided
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Badooguy: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Take this my guy.
donstan18:

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:

grin grin grin

A Very dumb fellow ooo@Tacha
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by richPHAROAH: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2019
no collect loan o. get a sugar mummy instead. ita g....is waiting if you have long preek and know how to use it
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Christafarian(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2019
GistMore2:
Evicted BBNaija housemate, Sir Dee paid a surprised to the office where he worked as a banker before participating in the reality TV show. Gistmore reports

His co-workers were very happy to see the 28-year old again visiting them after spending more than 50 days in the big brother house.

Sir Dee’s real name is Atteh Daniel Tioluwa hails from Kogi State but resides in Kaduna state.

Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2gcWgfAnTE/?igshid=mdybryahik9o

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/co-workers-excited-as-sir-dee-visits-his-banking-office-after-bbnaija-eviction

SirDee is a No No!.
Real men don't ass lick.
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by zubino(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2019
donstan18:

I truly share your opinion. I couldn't believe that Nigerians will choose a girl like Tacha over Khafi.
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Nostradamus: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2019
If not for nairaland,i'd never know the name of any of BBN members.that show, bbn,is so boring to me I see it as a plain waste of time.
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by 3kay945(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
It gets more irritating by the day. People continue celebrating and continue getting celebrated for useless things.

How I wish, people can just witness the lives of the people dwelling in the empire of Imes. What they value, what they celebrate and what they pay attention to.

These people value things that matter to the world and are concerned about saving people from the horrors of this life and the next.

How I wish the coming Emperor could just come soon or people can just see a vision of just a small part of his life and the grand and virtuous qualities to be emulated from him.

Well, I know sooner or later, my wishes will come true after the Emperor comes to commence his mission.

Imes, we await your coming grin

Sorry, ordinarily I wont have bothered you but i was compelled by my instinct to know the Emperor you talking about

So what Emperor sir or ma?
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by REB3L(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2019
alphaNomega:

On front page today is a thread on Tboss and her fist child. Who gives a hoot?!

Sometimes it is the stupid bloggers that give these people social media relevance. I blacklist a lot of websites and SM users that promote news like this.

I would have stopped using Nairaland but there are some important content that makes me pass. Blacklisting nairaland would be like throwing away the baby and the bathwater, but at the rate this website drops irrelevant materials, that day is very close!

Can you please recommend other sites, both foreign and home. Already tired of nairaland, but for lack of options
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Taduma1(f): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2019
itspzpics:
Shioor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by Stanfeelings: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
gulfer:
Old generation bank angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
OH....WHAT A POLITICIAN. HE WILL MAKE HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE HEAVEN. FOR THIS THING HE DID, WELL, HIS CHILDREN WILL HELP HIM THE SAME WAY BUY BUYING WALKING STICK OR WHEELCHAIR FOR HIM, AMI
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction by alphaNomega: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
REB3L:

Can you please recommend other sites, both foreign and home. Already tired of nairaland, but for lack of options

Start with Reddit. Nigerians are yet to infiltrate their with their niggerishness. Twitter is gone, but if you manage your account by blocking useless people you will achieve some sanity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.