Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property (27389 Views)

Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished / President Buhari Dissolves 8th National Assembly / President Buhari Dissolves NABTEB Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by watino: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2019
Lol
We are watching as the event unfolds...
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by extendedtrends: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Make we cry ba?

nnamdibig:
President Muhammadu Buhari has dissolved the Special Presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property (SPIP) as currently constituted with Mr. Okoi Obono-Obla as Chairman.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-dissolves-panel-for-recovery-of-public-property/amp/
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by ChristianNorth: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2019
Mydazz:
Buhari reconstitute the Economic Management Team,..... removes Osinbajo.
Buhari dissolves special panel for the recovery of public property formed by Osinbajo,........
Slowly but surely,......
Buhari removes Buhari as coordinator of the 500 billion Social intervention programme.

Buhari sacks Osinbanjo as Chairman of NEMA, National Privatization Council.

But Buhari retains Osinbanjo as Chairman of National Livestock Transformation Plan (RUGA)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by ShipChina2naija: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2019
bUhariii...
Later them go say one tinubu go rule Nigeria.

Abeg na fine fine ladies bags we dey sell at very ceao rate. ....check my signature.
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2019
Afonja people are coward and respectful...
Buhari will make the biggest mistake of his life if he allow nyamiri people to succeed him...
We are watching... the moment I see Igbo person as the president , just know that ......
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2019
Buhari will make the biggest mistake of his life if he allow nyamiri people to succeed him...
We are watching... the moment I see Igbo person as the president , just know that ......
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Omoba41(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Just know that the problem is solved because the Igbo will give each one his share of the already divided naijeriya
glink2015:
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Justpd: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Children of hate want Yoruba man downfall, y’all will be put to shame !

[img]https://i./WWNN.gif[/img]

As a matter of fact, nairaland mods are the most disgusting stupid people on this earth.

This idiot right here insulted the whole igbo People in one osibanjo thread, and what a mod did was to delete his comment and ban some people who attacked him.
I swear that particular idiotic mod will have a horrible week. Nature will keep blocking his or her blessings till they unblock those monikers.
ATM machine will swallow his or her card anytime they want to withdraw.

Fucking cunts!!!
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Neoteny(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Payback for kicking Lawal Daura off
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Spatta: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2019
This is the Best time for Osibanjo to resign. the statement will be too loud. it could lead to a revolution most expected. but their self interest is higher than the public interest
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by mercyvivv(f): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Anything for the good of the nation. I won't join the melee castigating the president because the end would definitely justify the means. Let's see what happens eventually

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by senatordave1(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2019
freeze001:
Osinbajo was used to confer legitimacy and acceptability on this government. For 2015, he was the star boy and the face of the presidency. Through he 1st term he appeared to be very 'active' and in charge; some idiots used it as bragging rights that he is the most visible and active VP. They forgot conveniently that this constitution which sane Nigerians know is the albatross of this country, makes the office of the VP a mere appendage to that of the President. Any action taken or power exercised by any Vice is at the pleasure of the president and can be yanked off at any time. With mean, retired generals like Obasanjo and now Buhari, that do not take any opinions other then theirs and that of their cronies. no one should have thought any different. Buhari is worse because he is an unenlightened, ethnic overlord that cares only about his tribe and religion; Osinbajo does not feature in either.

Now that they have got their 2 terms, Osinbajo and his 'holiness' are no longer required. I had honestly expected that with his touted pedigree, Osinbajo would have seen through the hoax that this government was and resigned either during the first term, or refused to be part of their 2nd term bid. Instead he went about sharing trader money and deceiving poor masses while enabling illegality. Well,
So full of hatrex
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by freeze001(f): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2019
senatordave1:

So full of hatre[b]x[/b]

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Person go tell una true, you go say na hatred. Wake up and stop whining please!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by franklingud(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Wow!!!
The tyrant at it again.

He just keeps disgracing his vice president.

And the short man cannot even help himself.
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Gokoyer0(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2019
Nairalanders don't disappoint. I must laugh grin
Edoloaded:
Na to dissolve Osibanjo be the next thing wey remain
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Chukapage(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Children of hate want Yoruba man downfall, y’all will be put to shame !

[img]https://i./WWNN.gif[/img]
stop this bullshit ! We need a UNITED SOUTH no dey mumu!
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Fallenhunter: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by Godons1: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Buhari is working, all haters.......

Re: Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property by simultaneousboi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Buhari is like Wolve team in England, very hard to predict.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release / EndSARS: Rauf Olaniyan Joins Protest, Says He Was A Victim / I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.