Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) (70166 Views)

SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Rollitout: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lol
Good news
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hahahah, next time he will think twice whether to attack or not
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by invectives(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
ValCon888:
The victim rained numerous heavy blows on his head
1 - 0
His colleagues however gave the boy a hot chase, but he outran them
2 - 0

The boy is not only Mike Tyson, he is also Ben Johnson.
Wilder and Bolt
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by dnawah(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
those punches are dedicated to those killed and in the cells of SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Abugueze: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lesson number 2
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by bendike: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
That's how you recognize WWE fans grin

Or people who watch combat movies grin

People like me. But the difference between me and the rest is that, upon all the WWE and movies wey I don watch, I no sabi fight grin
Nooo ohh. The boy must be mma ufc fan grin
That one pass wrestling grin
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Idzitari1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Best news i heard today

1 Like

Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by freemi(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
2rez:
Hahahahaha!!! grin This sweet my belle cheesy. The type of news that gives one joy... Correct G. grin
grin grin
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Anfield247(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
SARS, are just too silly..
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by topsam1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
GistMore7:
A SARS operative is lucky to be alive after a boy he was trying to wrongfully arrest, technically knocked him out.

The incident happened, today, at Abule Oja, off #Unilag road, Lagos. The officer had accosted the boy because he had dreadlocks and was harassing him.

However, when he continued, the victim rained numerous heavy blows on his head, making him fall down but didn’t die.

His colleagues however gave the boy a hot chase, but he outran them. They later returned to help their unconscious colleague up and took him to a safe spot, where they lavished many gallons of water on him till he stopped seeing men like trees.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/boy-knocks-sars-officer-unconscious-photo

They later returned to help their unconscious colleague up and took him to a safe spot, where they lavished many gallons of water on him till he stopped seeing men like trees...... The last paragraph got me rotfl
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Kaymansion(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
Aladdin1:
Make the guy go do thanksgiving. if to say the colleagues catch am..!. dem go so panel beat am for cell..! so tey him spirit go run leave him body.
panel beat? ABI they will just fire him straight..
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by munafav(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
My broda no be small matter ooo...The guy too good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Whoeppme(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
To the boy who knocked out the foolish SARS officer, please know today that we love you so so much dear...

You deserve to suck breast from now till eternity

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Heineken(m): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hahahahahah even as I do my birthday today and without joy. This thing just make me laugh I swear. Men like trees.. Lol
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Dat boy must have watched much of bruce lee's movie...kudos to him mehn....more operatives to be knocked out
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Godwin2am(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
SARS MAN DOWN seeing Men As Tree. I Am Shocked! More Greese To That Man Elbow
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Risingblue008(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
This is d kind of story I wan dey hear grin
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by macho44(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
GistMore7:
A SARS operative is lucky to be alive after a boy he was trying to wrongfully arrest, technically knocked him out.

The incident happened, today, at Abule Oja, off #Unilag road, Lagos. The officer had accosted the boy because he had dreadlocks and was harassing him.

However, when he continued, the victim rained numerous heavy blows on his head, making him fall down but didn’t die.

His colleagues however gave the boy a hot chase, but he outran them. They later returned to help their unconscious colleague up and took him to a safe spot, where they lavished many gallons of water on him till he stopped seeing men like trees.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/boy-knocks-sars-officer-unconscious-photo
That fella must be a musician. Just imagine if he converted those punches to punchlines, mehn he could just be the first 9ja artiste to win a GRAMMY!!!
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2019
GistMore7:

2 Likes

Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Eportal123: 12:26am On Sep 18, 2019
We love you KING.

You are my hero ��
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Cousin9999: 12:54am On Sep 18, 2019
That kid has talent. Get him in the gym.

Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by uckennety(m): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2019
We won't accept this

That guy must be an igbo guy

We are going to kill them all

Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Switruth: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2019
One of the best news that has brought Nigerians together. Now you see we all are suffering in the hands of the common enemy. No one is bashing anybody here cos we all are suffering from the creations of the government. Nobody is even asking what the tribe the guy or the sars guy came from. I’m happy to see Nigerians this way. This joy pass Kanu nwankwo goal against Brazil. 96’ grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by silverkings: 5:03am On Sep 18, 2019
ValCon888:
The victim rained numerous heavy blows on his head
1 - 0
His colleagues however gave the boy a hot chase, but he outran them
2 - 0

The boy is not only Mike Tyson, he is also Ben Johnson.
Hahahaha
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Omofizle90(m): 5:16am On Sep 18, 2019
You never see anything. You go soon see men like flowers very soon. Your going about harassing people anyhow
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Gideon110(m): 5:18am On Sep 18, 2019
I love this part: ..... Until he stopped seeing men as tress. That guy really work on his face grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by isholabilikis: 5:23am On Sep 18, 2019
Stop all dis lie dat u are post in....
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by isholabilikis: 5:24am On Sep 18, 2019
Stop all dis lie dat u are posting
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by Ipodisacriminal: 5:42am On Sep 18, 2019
Fearless hyena is the guy
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by ifiokbenzy(m): 5:45am On Sep 18, 2019
Police employ the boy asap and demoted the SAR's extortionist
Re: Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) by clemzo101(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2019
I need to take the writer of the story out for a treat..... I have bin laughing since reading this news!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.