Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

If I Blocked You, I Have Blocked Your Entire Destiny – Toyin Lawani Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Blocked You, I Have Blocked Your Entire Destiny – Toyin Lawani Blows Hot (776 Views)

"My Belle Has Made More Hits Than Your Entire Career" - OAP Dotun Slams Rapper / “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Blocked You, I Have Blocked Your Entire Destiny – Toyin Lawani Blows Hot by DGynx: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
There is a good saying that goes thus Good riddance to bad rubbish and that’s exactly what Nigerian baddest woman in the Fashion empire, Toyin Lawani CEO of Tiannahs Place Empire is doing.

As she took to her Instagram page moments ago to put on blast social media trolls messing up her DM asking her to help them beg her friend Jaruma Empire to Unblock them from her DM.

WATCH VIDEO:
https://www.thesleak.com/if-i-blocked-you-i-have-blocked-your-entire-destiny-toyin-lawani-blows-hot-over-social-media-trolls-video/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: If I Blocked You, I Have Blocked Your Entire Destiny – Toyin Lawani Blows Hot by Aonkuuse(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
The economy is so bad that these kind of people are taken seriously.

Re: If I Blocked You, I Have Blocked Your Entire Destiny – Toyin Lawani Blows Hot by MhizMuna: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Ike Looking Dapper As He Attends Headies Awards 2019 / Davido Releases His Highly-Anticipated New Album, ‘A Good Time’ / Juice World Is Not Dead See Full Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.