Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her (1073 Views)

Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her by DanielOwen2050(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
The Sexy and sassy Ghanaian Nollywood actress, Ella Mensah may have once confessed to having sex on a plane but that might have been just for kicks as she has revealed in a chat with Potpourri that sex is not the first item on her menu.

She said “Having sex has to do with the mind. I’ve stayed a whole year without having sex. To me, sex is very deep and spiritual. Giving myself to someone, exchanging so many things with somebody – body and soul. It has to be with someone I love and have feelings for. Sex is not a big deal to me.
I don’t even think about it because I’m busy. I don’t even have enough time for myself. It takes a lot to say I want to have sex with someone,” she said. Speaking further she explained why she has had some difficulties in past relationships and her resolve to make a change. “Usually, before I get serious with a guy, I don’t tell him who I am.

READ MORE
: https://latesttip.com/how-omotola-became-omosexy-omotola-reveals/

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her by Aonkuuse(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
So appearing naked online to more frustrate Vaseline boys is a big deal?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her by kheny12(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Useless Ghanaian actress and sex are like Banku and tilapia

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ella Mensah Reveals That Sex Is Not A Big Deal To Her by MultiTasker(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ghanian Nollywood actress how?.. Its meant to be Ghollywood and not nollywood grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Revenge On Your Cheating Husband And His Mistress? / I Have Talk, If You Like Wave It Off / Lady Threatens To Post A Guys Nude On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.