Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria (416 Views)

If You Fail To Have An Erection After Seeing Her. You Are Not A Real Man. / Guys: Your Daughters Wont Be Spared If You Fail To Treat These Ladies Right !!! / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 1:28am On Sep 18, 2019

Or can you marry someone that failed waec

2 Likes

Re: If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria by Badmod: 3:19am On Sep 18, 2019
There's only one job you may get.
President of the federal republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria by BarrElChapo(m): 4:46am On Sep 18, 2019
does this post deserve an answer OP think about it
Re: If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria by StrikeBack(m): 5:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Who bought a new phone for you?
Re: If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria by Modernist: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2019
I swear I miss your posts, yes you can be president.
Re: If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria by Lonelypacifist6: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Yep you can be president.
Re: If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
What if you repeated ss3 abroad
Re: If You Fail Waec, Can You Get A Job In Nigeria by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
The person will not get a good job with a bad WAEC, better to go into business.

(1) (Reply)

Rape. How Can U Be Having Sex, Why The Person Is Crying .its Evil. / My Husband Rejected Me In The Middle Of The Road With A Month Old Baby..but God / How To Treat A Woman Right: 15 Ways To Make Her Want To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.