Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,453 members, 7,901,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets (64947 Views)

See The New Yaba Look And Overpass That Got Lagosians Groaning / Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Rolly22(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Some unpatrotic Nigerians would rather insult their country

What is patriotic about Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2019
pyro62:
American police be shooting niggas for sport.. Thats really shitty men.. The racism is still too much in America

Yes o but NIGERIANS will never agree.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2019
Asifiwe:

Look at the number of People looking at this thread, they all have Canada as a Dream instead of Fighting from the home front

Fighting for what exactly if i may ask??

Why don't you take the lead first undecided

Keyboard warrior grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Cousin9999: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2019
While black people made up only 8.8 per cent of Toronto’s population in 2016, the report found they were involved in seven out of 10 cases of fatal shootings by police during the latter period. It found that black people (and specifically black men) were overrepresented in everything from investigations into use of force and sexual assault by police, to inappropriate or unjustified searches and charges.

“The more serious the police conduct and lethal the outcome, the greater the overrepresentation of black people in the SIU statistics,” said Scot Wortley, an associate professor of criminology at the University of Toronto who did the analysis for the OHRC.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by OgboAto: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
WHY IS EVERYONE ALLOWED TO OWN A GUN IN THE UNITED STATES? I DON'T GET IT.

It is historical.
I’ll assume you know the history of the friction between the US & Great Britain which was basically over finances - taxes, duties & such. The Americans thought the GB was tyrannical and it was through the free ownership of guns/weapons [largely sponsored by France] that the US was able to fight & win a war of independence from GB. As such, it became a right enshrined in their constitution for citizens to own guns and they largely believe that apart from self defense & personal security, it will help them overthrow any tyrannical government that may happen to occupy the white house. I hope the rushed explanation makes sense.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Ugosample(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2019
Noah13:
I saw the use of the term "Abeg". Is she a Nigerian by any chance?

she has Nigerian origins
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Worldbest281: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2019
2Banty:
Been to both countries and currently live in the US and I will pick the big ol USA over Canada any day anytime! God bless America!
Give reason sir
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Cousin9999: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2019
Canada is in a period of record-low unemployment. Although there are still some sectors and regions where it can be challenging to find good work, the jobless rate hit a 40-year low of 5. 6 per cent in November, and has continued to fall since then.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by growtogeda: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2019
one day, nnwaamaikpe will defend Nigeria like this

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Hadampson(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2019
Cousin9999:

And what are you trying to insinuate undecided
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Cousin9999: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2019
In an alarming trend, the Canadian middle class seems to be struggling. Gone are the days of a dual income household being able to comfortable afford a home, kids, and retirement. Replaced now by heavy debt loads and limited savings, but what exactly is considered middle class?

Nearly one million Canadians spent less on necessities like food and heat to afford their prescriptions in 2016, according to a new study.

The paper, published Tuesday, found that 730,000 people skimped on food and another 238,000 spent less on heating their home — a total of 968,000 people
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2019
OgboAto post

It is historical.
I’ll assume you know the history of the friction between the US & Great Britain which was basically over finances - taxes, duties & such. The Americans thought the GB was tyrannical and it was through the free ownership of guns/weapons [largely sponsored by France] that the US was able to fight & win a war of independence from GB. As such, it became a right enshrined in their constitution for citizens to own guns and they largely believe that apart from self defense & personal security, it will help them overthrow any tyrannical government that may happen to occupy the white house. I hope the rushed explanation makes sense.

SO FAR, ALL THEY DO WITH THEIR GUNS IS KILL OTHER PEOPLE AND INNOCENT SCHOOL CHILDREN.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by grandstar(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Gulher:
I'm just here wondering what this babe will have to say about nigeria, her motherland.

Abeg, abeg, abeg, I don't think she's from Nigeria.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Cousin9999: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Canada seems to be a quiet and unknown imperialist state. However, it has also invaded and occupied Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia and Haiti alongside pursuing significant mining interests in a number of African countries.
https://www.pambazuka.org/governance/canadas-growing-role-partnership-alongside-us-imperialism

Various Canadian political leaders have claimed that Canada is not an imperialist country, something that Shipley considers to be “categorically false.”

According to Shipley, who authored a book about Canada’s role in the 2009 coup d’état in Honduras, Canada has an imperialist relationship with the region.

“[Canada has exerted] its political force, its capacity, to effectively bully other countries into accepting policies, programs, and positions that are beneficial to Canadian interests, in particular the interests of Canadian capital,” said Shipley.

“You speak to someone in Guatemala or Honduras about Canada and if they’ve lived anywhere near a Canadian mining operation they don’t think of Canada as some well-intentioned, friendly neighbour, they don’t believe that for a second. They have experienced firsthand what the Canadian state and Canadian corporations will do to exploit the land, the resources, the environment and people in other countries.”

http://rabble.ca/news/2018/08/mining-canadian-imperialism
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by planetx: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Arguing over which white man country is better, like that will make them see you as nothing more than third world leeches.

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by TenthMan(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2019
Hadampson:
The girl finished him off grin
Go girl smiley

To be honest, Canada is better than America in many aspects. The only part where America has an edge over Canada is more job opportunities and salary difference.

That being said, my Germany is better than the two smiley

The language is the thing that chases people away from Germany. Otherwise it is a superb choice.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Don't mind that kid .....he has not started paying bills .....anybody paying bills can never be happy with Nigeria

most of buharis supporters are still collecting money for soap from their father at 30

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by itu404(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2019
BBBmall25:
All Na Hustlers Looking For Attention, I Might Be Wrong Too
don't be small minded a subject came up and your mate handled it so brilliantly and all you say here is this ...shit i know you must be a nigerian youth ... you have caught the bug of being sarcastic and insolence at everything. you do not want any brilliance to appear in this forum at all . pity you and your likes.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by franklingud(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Imagine Canada of this world

"marijuana is legal, abortion is free"

Umu uwa!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by BBBmall25: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2019
itu404:

don't be small minded a subject came up and your mate handled it so brilliantly and all you say here is this ...shit i know you must be a nigerian youth ... you have caught the bug of being sarcastic and insolence at everything. you do not want any brilliance to appear in this forum at all . pity you and your likes.
you End Up Saying Nothing. So Bleef Off Oyinbo Brilliant Boy. U Too Need Attention With Ur Pius American Epistles!!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by franklingud(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Don't mind that kid .....he has not started paying bills .....anybody paying bills can never be happy with Nigeria
Am telling you!!

When one has responsibilities, his eyes go clear for this country.

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Imagine everyone being allowed to own a gun in Nigeria under Buhari. What would happen? grin
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by mudiana(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Some unpatrotic Nigerians would rather insult their country
abeg Siddon dere. Is this one a country. We have light now for over 3 hours, my heart dey fail me cos I know it's not suppose to pass two hours. The next thing they will do is to punish us for having light for over 3 hours. Is it our fault someone forgot to off the light after two hours. See how I am panicking cos the light hasn't gone off cos I know by weekend, they decide not to give us at all cos we hard it more than 3 hrs today. Tell me, is Nigeria a normal country like this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2019
iamapplord:

The IGBO got me sha grin
that word not igbo but IGLOO.

read again
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2019
franklingud:

Am telling you!!

When one has responsibilities, his eyes go clear for this country.

Increase of VAT to 7.5% + introduction of VAT on online transactions (double VAT) + increase in PHCN tariff from 2020 is making it look bleaker.

Who did Nigerians offend?

Anyways, our leaders are a reflection of the people.
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2019
kiss

Akposy:

Yummy! Which animal is oxtail gotten from? What are those red berries called
Oxtail is from cows. It's the tail of a cow. The tail is cut off, skinned, then cut into section.

[img]http://www.japansvlees.nl/site/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/ossenstaart.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Nmezor(f): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Omo see finishing smiley
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Truthwords: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

America is said to be the free world for a reason. If every American let go of their guns, they will be attacked. They are the only defence standing in the way of the Globalist Agenda. Pray that America does not fall
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by iamapplord(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
iAudio:
that word not igbo but IGLOO.

read again

Na marijuana me i see!
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by Fuck: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
iamapplord:

The IGBO got me sha grin

Where did you see Igbo there? undecided
Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by iamapplord(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bleep:

Where did you see Igbo there? undecided

Igbo..marijuana

Get it before you talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.