Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,992 members, 7,949,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bbnaija: 'I Became Tacha's Friend Because People Don't Like Her' - Khafi Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija: 'I Became Tacha's Friend Because People Don't Like Her' - Khafi Reveals (236 Views)

Why Is It That Nigerians Don't Like Paying For Services. / People Don't Respect Me. / Bbnaija Housemates Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 'I Became Tacha's Friend Because People Don't Like Her' - Khafi Reveals by TheOlusanjo(m): 5:44am On Sep 18, 2019
Khafi Kareem, the recently evicted BBNaija 2019 housemate has answered questions about her experience in the house. She said this in her first major interview with host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu following her exit from the show.

On Gedoni and Sex

She reiterated that they never had sex in the house.

“I felt such peace around him. I didn’t think I couldn’t be myself around him.

“We did not have sex. You know sex is a natural thing. If I did, I would actually say that’s what happened.

“I wouldn’t want to be given the penalisation or punishments for things I didn’t do,” she said.

She said, “I just feel like in the house, everything is so intense so where you will get to in a relationship over three months seeing somebody and been on a date with them is like a week in the house.

“The intensity seeing everybody when you wake up and when you go to sleep. I think it was after the eviction in the first week, after we were almost up that’s when our bond really grew.

On Plans outside the house

The bubbling personality also revealed plans to host a Nigerian tourism show as part of her post-BBNaija plans.

When asked if she would fully concentrate on acting, Khafi said, “I love acting, I feel like it will be a given. I can do that with my eyes closed.

“I definitely want to do presenting. I would like to have a travel show where I showcase different states in Nigeria and just do some tourism stuff,” she said.

Read more on: https://www.theinfong.com/bbnaija-became-tachas-friend-people-dont-like-khafi-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Multifunctional Gogo Pillow / Video: Lagos Residents, Okada Riders React To New Government Policy / Free Airtime Up For Grabs Here!(twitter Users Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.