Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments (929 Views)

Stopped. / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Reception Of Paypal Payments In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments by grandstar(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2010
Can someone there help me out. What are your rates
Re: I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments by chuksforum: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
I sell @ N210 per dollar.
Call 08038284998
Re: I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments by grandstar(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2010
Thanks chuksforum. How soon does one get it?
Re: I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments by nairaxchan: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2010
i can make the payment @ 200 naira per dollar
Re: I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments by chuksforum: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2010
within 24 hours, sorry my real number is 08038294998
Re: I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments by succesloan(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2010
I can help you fund your PayPal within 24hrs account but is N200 per $1

Re: I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments by digitalige: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2010
I should be able to help with that service, will get back to you later.
Re: I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments by ATSC(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2010
[b]HEY! BE VERY VERY CAREFUL! SCAMMERS ARE ALL AROUND YOU TO SNATCH MONEY FROM YOU.

THERE ARE GOOD NIGERIANS AND THERE ARE BAD ONES AMONG US AS WELL.

1. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY YOU NEVER MET.

2. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY OVER THE AIR.

3. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY EXCEPT YOU CAN MEET HIM/HER ONE ON ONE.

4. HAVE HIM/HER DO IT FOR YOU WHILE YOU PAY HIM/HER ON SPOT AFTER COMPLETING THE TRANSACTION WITH THE MERCHANT.

BE WARNED! I RECENTLY LOST NGN325,000 TO SOMEONE HERE IN ABUJA WHO ALSO WANTED TO HELP ME PAY THROUGH PAYPAL BEFORE I FUNDED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

HE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY CALLS ANYMORE AFTER HE CONFIRMED THE MONEY IN HIS GTBANK EXCEPT I CALL HIM FROM A DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBER AND WHENEVER HE HEARS MY NAME OR VOICE, HE WILL SWITCH OFF.

THIS DOESN'T RULE OUT THE FACT THAT THERE ARE LOT OF GOOD NIGERIANS WITH POSITIVE INTENTIONS, BUT THE FEW BAD EGGS WE HAVE AMONG US IS SCARING ENOUGH.

IF YOU CANNOT FIND SOMEONE YOU CAN MEET AND PAY HIM/HER ON SPOT, FIND ANOTHER MEANS OF PAYING THE MERCHANT OR FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSACTION.

IT IS BETTER YOU KEEP YOUR MONEY THAN TO LOSE IT TO UNSCRUPULOUS BEINGS.

BE WARNED! FRAUD IS REAL IN NIGERIA!
[/b]
Re: I Need Someone To Make Paypal Payments by kokud: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hey, fund and withdraw your paypal and alertpay at www.paytransaction.com
Funding at N180 for $1
withdrawal N150
call us +23484745245

check www.paytransaction.com for more info

(1) (Reply)

UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do? / Need Cost Of Producing Scratch Card / Does Production/sale Of Soft Drinks Give High Returns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.