Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,909 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS (50591 Views)

Sallah Celebration: Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi & His Wives Step Out Together / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by lizdammy: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
wow
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by tayolak(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
baba what else u wan make we see
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by UncleJudax(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
all lined up...waiting for the man to kick the bucket.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by mechanics(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Flexing Oba
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Burger01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Gulher:
LOCAL MAN CANNOT CAN grin
Lol. You see am. That man was like "see them".. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thank you Sir.
Shawlambivert:
Well done sister! Messages therein well encoded. Can't be more aptly written.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by catherineokezie(f): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
LillyVal:
If you have a daughter or a sister who's grown, always check on them. Give them money now and then to buy pads, under wears, and maybe toiletries. Females sometimes would never ask for these things from us, but they genuinely need them. They might ask from the wrong persons.

If you have friends/relations who are students, call them sometimes, check on them. If you have #500 or #1000 give them. Life as a student sometimes gets really tough. Your kind gestures to them, goes a long way in helping them keep to a positive line.

Men, if you have friends who are currently jobless, call them sometimes in solidarity. When going for a hair cut or shave sometimes,make them come along to get a hair cut or shaved too, while you pay.

When recharging your phone, do recharge theirs too. It may be nothing to you but sure means a lot to a jobless or poor fellow. Their ego wouldn't allow them to ask for it.

When your friends are into business, patronize and support them even when it means adding a little tip for them, please do it. It wouldn't cost you much.

Instead of buying beer for your friends, why dont you buy them food?

Sometimes, our friends, colleagues and maybe family,go through a lot but wouldn't dare tell us. Please give a helping hand today.

*My September tips for humanity*
Educative

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Hedonisco: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Baba no go die unless si to ba da arugbo..
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Joystark(f): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Only 4?

He has a long way to go.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Olowola2: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
I Notice Something With That Black Dude At Back Of Them........ Let Me Keep Shut For Now
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by mercyvivv(f): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
The king that transverse the globe with his Harem. Oyinbo people will find it just difficult to take ingrin

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
LillyVal:
If you have a daughter or a sister who's grown, always check on them. Give them money now and then to buy pads, under wears, and maybe toiletries. Females sometimes would never ask for these things from us, but they genuinely need them. They might ask from the wrong persons.

If you have friends/relations who are students, call them sometimes, check on them. If you have #500 or #1000 give them. Life as a student sometimes gets really tough. Your kind gestures to them, goes a long way in helping them keep to a positive line.

Men, if you have friends who are currently jobless, call them sometimes in solidarity. When going for a hair cut or shave sometimes,make them come along to get a hair cut or shaved too, while you pay.

When recharging your phone, do recharge theirs too. It may be nothing to you but sure means a lot to a jobless or poor fellow. Their ego wouldn't allow them to ask for it.

When your friends are into business, patronize and support them even when it means adding a little tip for them, please do it. It wouldn't cost you much.

Sometimes, our friends, colleagues and maybe family,go through a lot but wouldn't dare tell us. Please give a helping hand today.

I concur, young lady. Girls' needs are enormous but we don't seem to realise this fact as guys/men. One day I checked on a girl who just graduated but no job. I gave her a token of 4k. Guess what, she kept praying for me until I said it's ok. The following day, she woke me up with a whatsap call, thanking me again. I told her it was just a token but she said it meant a lot to her, as if I dashed her 1m naira. There are things we could manage or endure as a man which ladies can't. We can as a matter of fact wear a boxer's shot for 2 days or wear only trousers but ladies can't. We may decide not to rub cream, avoid expenses by barbing low cuts or skin but ladies can't. We can eat all manners of meal but if ladies try it na to dey vomit. Our body system isn't the same. I've heard a lady say if she uses tissue papers or clothes cut to size on her period, she'd develop rashes and intense heat. But when she wears a pad, she'd feel comfortable. At times when all these daily needs aren't available, they tend to go after wrong men who might eventually lead them to their early graves.

This also applies to guys who take to stealing and kidnapping when there's nothing to feed on. It's high time we rose up to these challenges. We dont have to wait until we have the billions before we help. We can discourage people from committing suicide by giving them a token. Ordinary 5k could go as far as taking care of their meal for a week or fare to attend job interviews. I've assisted 2 guys secure jobs abroad some years back. Till today, their families keep thanking me, saying I was the one God used to eradicate poverty in their families. What if I chose not to do anything back then? They'd probably have remained in that condition forever. Doing good doesn't cost an arm and a leg ar rimes, if only we waive selfishness aside and imbibe the act of generosity.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Joystark(f): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
LillyVal:

True
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ventura1:

Who is funding all the spending?
Alaafin is a super rich king. He's been around for ages. He collects all the royalties in the oyo kingdom. In addition both the federal and state governments pay them salary as first class kings. No president, both past and present, assumed office without sending them cars and money as gifts too on a regular basis. Our politicians aren't left out in the kind gestures. Look at his wives, do they look malnourished to you?
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by ShipChina2naija: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
This man just bless them him palace guards and personal PAs.....

Na bag we dey sell....very cheap and affordable....
Na was store dey my signature....
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by DennisEche(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
hahhahah
Isaiah chapter 4 verse 1 I guess

It's quite ironic the Bible said 7 women so Alaafin still needs to up his game
you are daft
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by gwama: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
It's pure pedophilia. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Remzii(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
how did dis man carry dis fine girls
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by flowx(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Baba 90 is enjoying 4 fresh pussy and some lazy youths in another topic over there cursing people that against masturbation.

Wey women full ground like ant.

Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Orissodiq: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
can you compare the number of prophets that married more than one wife to those that married 1? Only Adam and Jesus crossed my mind. ... Compare to the likes of Solomon, David, Jacob, Abraham etc... Are you telling me all of them act against the God's command? Let's stop fooling ourselves. Go to hospital and compare the statistics of male baby to female. Who is going to marry d rest? Dat's is why y u will c a lot of ladies moving from mountains to churches all in d name of prayer for husband. Wake up.....
Justice96:

God gave Adam one wife he set a perfect example as the originator of marriage constitution one man one wife but due to the fact that he wants the earth to be filled he allows his servants of old to marry more than one wife. God is a flexible God but his constitution regarding marriage has not change. God gave us conscience and free will so it's up to you to make a choice, you can go ahead and marry as much wives you so desire

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Lamiri(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
krypto100:
Are these all the wives

We ship and procure your goods from china to nigeria cheaper and faster. We open working WeChat and Alipay wallet.
how much for wechat?
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
We keep making a full of ourselves �
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by mildflame: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rubbish ,Errant Nonsense, Despicable, yeye de smell
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by TempleHouse: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
4 Supernatural Magun Carrier in UK
Lover Boys beware !!!
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by otipoju(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ventura1:
Mentally enslaved Nigerians languishing in penury will hail him. Nigeria traditional system is another form of oppression, culture and custom that does not contribute to development should be destroyed.

That is the real problem of Nigeria, the modern day government officials still have that oppression mindset. Hence they still call themseves rulers. Rulers oppress and look out for their interests first and foremost.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by nurusystem(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
This girls will wound this man
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by TempleHouse: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
MDA
Magun Death on Arrival !
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by maolah: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
LegendHero:

How long more will you wail? Is Alaafin spending the allocation of your state or local government?

cheesy
LegendHero:

How long more will you wail? Is Alaafin spending the allocation of your state or local government?

Orire buru ni, child bastard.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by maolah: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
oshonky:
This old crook is just always on vacation, then the very ugly oloshos by his sides are not his wives, we all know. so y'all should take a chill pill. Did you see any reasonable girl by his side?
wink
oshonky:
This old crook is just always on vacation, then the very ugly oloshos by his sides are not his wives, we all know. so y'all should take a chill pill. Did you see any reasonable girl by his side?
Like ur father dont have reasonble wife to born u with nosens, omo jatijati.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by maolah: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
The elder of all king in yoruba, kabiyesi ooo. Omo iku omo arun omo ofo omo adanu, oba tinhun gba idobale oba.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by ogbonti: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
IKU BABA YEYE grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Orissodiq:
can you compare the number of prophets that married more than one wife to those that married 1? Only Adam and Jesus crossed my mind. ... Compare to the likes of Solomon, David, Jacob, Abraham etc... Are you telling me all of them act against the God's command? Let's stop fooling ourselves. Go to hospital and compare the statistics of male baby to female. Who is going to marry d rest? Dat's is why y u will c a lot of ladies moving from mountains to churches all in d name of prayer for husband. Wake up.....

Like I said you have free will to do whatever you want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Launches Nigerian-Made Buses For Mass Transit - Pictured / Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.