Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,089 members, 7,906,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria (16513 Views)

IPOB Can’t Win Referendum, Igbos Prefer Nigeria – Arewa Youths / I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Chuksmonika(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
the Supreme Leader of IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(Ohamadike one of Biafra Land)doesn't have time to respond to people like you now,and also Okoroawusa who said he will join ipob if the leadership convince him to,Nnamdi kanu is busy travelling round the world to get assistance for the biafran cause,at a more appropriate time,he will address your Stupidity,For the mean time,if you have two heads,travel abroad.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Godons1: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
God bless Chris Ngige, one of the few patriotic Nigerians from the East. Joe Igbokwe is also a patriot and the first President of Biafra. When the North finally gives the East their Independence. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by FuckDaMods: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
gwarotango:
Don't you have some drugs to ingest and hop on a one way flight to Indonesia? grin
[/s]
Don't you have virgins to meet in heaven as promised by allah?
Go blast yourself boy
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Eskdale(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
IPOB are just attention seeker's.. We in the north have the real people who take action without making much empty threat and online rant.. The day they mistakenly attack any northern politician.. Even their ancestors will be waken up

Wats dis one saying??
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Chicastle: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
We know. but travel to Nuremberg Germany let's see
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by gibiam(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ngigi please when are you traveling
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Finnestgreat: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bros ngige travel na,wetin ur eyes go see ur mouth will not be able to say it,just travel to malaysia and see whether beating is not waiting for you
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
IPOB is a toothless rat.

Bututai only is enough to decimate them.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Finnestgreat: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bros ngige travel na,wetin ur eyes go see ur mouth will not be able to say it.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Techsunny: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
IPOB are just attention seeker's.. We in the north have the real people who take action without making much empty threat and online rant.. The day they mistakenly attack any northern politician.. Even their ancestors will be waken up
monkey from zoo ranting
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Techsunny: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Techsunny:
monkey from zoo ranting
Northern politician ll' be next .
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Ipoblooser: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
BENARI:

You're not a northerner, stop trying to stoke fight between the Igbos and northerners, Mr./Mrs Afonja.

lol.... We know una way grin

Anumpam
U scared of northerners now lol
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Olanipekun1: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:

[/s]
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Risingblue008(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
OK nah
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by EJanni(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=degamemaster post=82345761]

He is just afraid that's why he is subtly begging for a soft landing. Men like Enyinnaya Abaribe are the ones that can say so and we believe him. He went to the USA recently and received award and nothing happened to him because "Obu onye nk'anyi"
Eziokwu k'ikwuru nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by BENARI: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ipoblooser:

Yes we are

Hope that settles your basic mindset?

Violence has now become something to brag about, right?

If you quote me again, I'll make sure you're tracked for promoting violence along ethnic divide.
Doubt me; just quote me again.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Ipoblooser: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
BENARI:

Yes we are

Hope that settles your basic mindset?

Violence has now become something to brag about, right?

If you quote me again, I'll make sure you're tracked for promoting violence along ethnic divide.
Doubt me; just quote me again.
No wonder u can’t do shi shi to them and u are using ur energy to divert ur attention to southwest. It’s like a coward mentality
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by BENARI: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ipoblooser:

No wonder u can’t do shi shi to them and u are using ur energy to divert ur attention to southwest. It’s like a coward mentality

Ok. Thank you. I admire your courage.

Cheers.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Olanipekun1: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:

[/s]
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by McTobe(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
I strongly agree with Ngige, politics is give and take.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by vikithor(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
grammer of self assurance and public (ipob)eliciting empathy is laden in his voice,
but ogar you the memory verse is 'just travel to abroad,come back and share the gala and LA casera or testimony

learn how to drive car,manual/automatic car,private training available,

refer someone for adult literacy class, kindly check our contacts below
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by OyinO: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2019
What a shame! This clearly shows that the greatest obstacle to IPOB struggle are sons of IPOB. Animal Farm scenario.
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by vikithor(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2019
learn how to drive better than you were shown
driving license also available for support services, in need of Adult School services, kindly reach us from our contacts below
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by vikithor(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
learn how to drive very well,apply for driving license, refer someone to our Adult Literacy School
see contact below
Re: Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dwarf bawo

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over National Single Window Trading Platform Committee / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis / Uche Secondus Calls For The Immediate Resignation Of INEC Chairman, IGP Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.