Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,898 members, 7,876,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) (15725 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by BleedingPen: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over the meeting of the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Our State House correspondent reports that the meeting is being attended by his vice, Yemi Osinbajo, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, and the Head of Service, Wilfred Ita-Oyo.

Others at the council meeting included the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari; National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, a retired Major-General; cabinet ministers; and some presidential aides.

President Buhari had, last Wednesday, September 11, presided over the first Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting of his second term in office.

Igbere TV recalls that the maiden FEC meeting clashed with the Presidential Election Tribunal’s sitting, which upheld Buhari’s re-election as president.

The president inaugurated his cabinet on August 21, almost three months after he was sworn in for a second term in May, 29.

The weekly FEC meeting is only just taking place for the second time since then.

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/buhari-presides-over-fec-meeting-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
1. FEC meeting did not hold because the president and vice were engaged in other official functions or sick:

Why is this man dragging this country backward ~ ipob Pigs.

2. Buhari presides over FEC meeting:

Of what use is the useless FEC meeting ~ ipob Pigs.

I just taya for ipob Pigs.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:
cool
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:
1. FEC meeting did not hold because the president and vice were engaged in other official functions or sick:

You sabi these mugus too much......you are a genius brov....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Happy deliberation.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by dynicks(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lol...Abba kyari be staring at someone/something like it ain't supposed to be in their midst....
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
I feel sorry for Prof. Osinbade (humor intended) following the news I read on FP this morning - how buhari stripped him off total control of some agencies. What's he still doing? Can't anyone advice him to resign? He's a professor for Christ sake. Him no understand body language?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Looks great

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
USUAL PHOTO SECTIONS, EXPECT SOMETHING FROM THIS AT UR OWN RISK. I LOVE THAT MAN ON RED CAP AND WHITE AGBADA.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by SaintLucia: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pls the IPOB shouldn't abandon Atiku at this stage. Help am carry some of these loads to the supreme court.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by TorukMakto: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
WHEN WILL MIYETTI ALLAH BE ARRESTED?
BUHARI IS HELPING MIYETTIALLAH?
VILLAGERS ARE LOSING THEIR VILLAGES TO MIGRANT JIHADIST HERDSMEN IN THE MIDDLE BELT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
If i am Osinbajo, i won't attend any meeting
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Hold FEC is his basic job it should not make news
When u dont do your job people talk

that's the point ...but someone IQ is below his age so they cant comprehend

Hope u can comprehend what i just wrote sha

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by Najyin(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
I hope something meaningful and progressive is achieved.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by tundchip2: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lolll
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
LIE MOHAMMED, busy programming his LIES
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by mosho2good: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
I went to my local Electricity Distribution Company to settle my electricity bill, I was told it was N10,000:00.

I gave the lady 100 naira and asked for a receipt. The following day I again paid 100 naira and asked for a receipt.

I did this for 10 consecutive days until the PHCN people called me aside and in anger asked "Do you know how irritating it is for us to give you receipts of just 100 naira daily? Why not just give us the whole of your balance?"

I laughed and replied "That is exactly how it feels when you give me power for only 1 hour every day."....

������....... Greetings!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by TRIGITIS: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
SaintLucia:
Pls the IPOB shouldn't abandon Atiku at this stage. Help am carry some of these loads to the supreme court.
Lol.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Lol.

grin grin grin
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
cool

i hope they dont spread another lie against Professor osinbajo, they might accuse him of not allowed to speak if he keeps quite or accuse him of speaking too much as he is a mere speaking commisioner

Since PDP's telivised defeat at the tribunals and their recent bankruptcy.,, they have focussed all their media asset and online miscreants to insult prof osinbajo and to spread ipob style empty propaganda

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Najyin:
I hope something meaningful and progressive is achieved.
what do you expect where dullards are gathered?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
What's the meaning of this meeting ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Buhari we coming for u
Bonanza I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm.07031375607ggg
Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:

FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:

Buhari pigs are turning to cows

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I feel sorry for Prof. Osinbade (humor intended) following the news I read on FP this morning - how buhari stripped him off total control of some agencies. What's he still doing? Can't anyone advice him to resign? He's a professor for Christ sake. Him no understand body language?

PROF. OSINBADE sorry Osinbanjo does not have any choice than to do FOLLOW FOLLOW till Buhari 's 4 years tenure ends.

But who knows the future happening. President Buhari might just die in public office leaving power for Osinbanjo.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
wink2015:

PROF. OSINBADE sorry Osinbanjo does not have any choice than to do FOLLOW FOLLOW till Buhari 's 4 years tenure ends.

But who knows the future happening. President Buhari might just die in public office leaving power for Osinbanjo.

Lol don't wish that old man such. Nature would judge all his actions on Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) by gwarotango: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
TRIGITIS:

A pig will always be a pig

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Assembly Gives Ganduje 48 Hour Ultimatum To Sack AbduRazak Salihi / Akpabio’s Senate Presidency Will Spell Doom For The North – ACF / DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.