Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,080 members, 7,942,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Had My Baby In A Hospital In Lekki- Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Liz Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had My Baby In A Hospital In Lekki- Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Liz Anjorin (1604 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had My Baby In A Hospital In Lekki- Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Liz Anjorin by medua123: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Its no longer news that Toyin Abraham and her colleague, Liz Anjorin, are at logger heads.

Liz in one of the videos she released attacking Toyin, claimed the actress lied to her fans that she welcomed her son, Ire, in a hospital in London. According to Liz, Toyin had her baby in a traditional birth center here in Nigeria. SleekGist Reports.

Well, Toyin with the help of her publicist, has now released a video showing her after she welcomed her son in a hospital in Lekki, Lagos.
Toyin in the video, stated that she actually travelled out to give birth to her son but returned home because she wanted her family and friends around and she trusted the services of the hospital where she gave birth.

''Because I trust you people, I decided to have my baby in Nigeria. I actually travelled but I came back. I said I am coming back, let me have my baby in Nigeria because I want to be around everybody'' she said

Watch the video below

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/i-had-my-baby-in-a-hospital-in-lekki-toyin-abraham-shuts-down-liz-anjorin/

Re: I Had My Baby In A Hospital In Lekki- Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Liz Anjorin by ripOMOTUNDE: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
So, should that be a problem She sha born pikin, abi wetin you want make we do?
Re: I Had My Baby In A Hospital In Lekki- Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Liz Anjorin by ripOMOTUNDE: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
So, should that be a problem She sha born pikin, abi wetin you want make we do?
Re: I Had My Baby In A Hospital In Lekki- Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Liz Anjorin by Adepet222(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Women and fight are like 5&6
Re: I Had My Baby In A Hospital In Lekki- Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Liz Anjorin by Denique(f): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Toyin sef like quarrel pass fight undecided

Ignore the market woman AKA Lizzy Anjorin

Stop demarketing yourself by replying and protect your newborn from public debate o lipsrsealed

Na you know undecided
Re: I Had My Baby In A Hospital In Lekki- Toyin Abraham Shuts Down Liz Anjorin by dober(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lol. Before nkor, very soon, no more citizenship. grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido's New Son, Adedeji Adeleke Is Already A Brand Ambassador / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Killer Curves In New Vacation Photos / Cardi B Confronts The Police For Dragging Her Husband, Offset From His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.