Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:45 PM

Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) (40931 Views)

Igbo Men Track Down And Torture Man Who Ripped Them Off $6 Million worth of BTC / Abuja Driver Sexually Harasses A Passenger, Nigerians React (Photos) / Vigilante Members Torture Man To Death In Ekiti, Attempt To Bury Him Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
if he is one of the bastards then i support the brutality. my own go worse!to hell with wat weaklings think
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Naija soldiers behaving like untrained bandits since 1967.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
If the guy survives the hellish punishment, he can't be the same again. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Juliusobi(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
it's only in Niaja that the Civilians are the enemies while the enemies are the good people. I weep for Naija..

Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Baroba(m): 12:03am On Sep 19, 2019
You call these beasts soldiers..
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Captaincee(m): 12:14am On Sep 19, 2019
This is so unfair
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by satowind(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2019
Dagger111:

He is a rapist and captured BHT. U will be brutal than that had it been it was one of ur siblings her raped.
what happened to law
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Boko Haram or Kidnapper!
Nice one there
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by spawnx: 1:09am On Sep 19, 2019
The telltale signs are there. Grunting while being hit with a gun butt, only a hardcore can take it like that. He is definitely of questionable character.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:11am On Sep 19, 2019
even if dem do any of the soja like that...he go scream and cry blood.

make dem no dey over feel like champion
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Tavine: 3:34am On Sep 19, 2019
FuckDaMods:
If it's boko haram now their heels will touch back of their heads. angry
One soldier that is my tenant no get wahala sha.. grin
Almost everyone of them act nice and behave themselves in the presence of ppl dt know them but are monsters outside. Don't be surprised dt d neighbors of these torturers will say d same nice things abt them.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Even David West does not deserve this, he deserves more!
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2019
satowind:
what happened to law

He forgotten there's law before he proceeded in raping. Law Law Law, as if u sabi the law itself. Nigerian Law with Lacuna.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by satowind(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2019
Dagger111:

He forgotten there's law before he proceeded in raping. Law Law Law, as if u sabi the law itself. Nigerian Law with Lacuna.
he without sin cast the first stone. I hope for your numerous transgressions you r meet with such treatment, that day u will seek for the cold arm of the law.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2019
what if he is the serial killer in port-harcourt? grin
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2019
satowind:
he without sin cast the first stone. I hope for your numerous transgressions you r meet with such treatment, that day u will seek for the cold arm of the law.

And that's why u hide under the law committing various atrocities.
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by coolexzy(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2019
SO SHOCKED

I kept asking myself what could have been his offence?

Still Shocked!!!

Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by satowind(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Dagger111:

And that's why u hide under the law committing various atrocities.
ok bro
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Cecegracen: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hi, @fr3do can you contact me on 0805 051 3010 plz? It has something to do with Ika language. Thanks
Re: Soldiers Torture Man, Nigerians React (Photos) by Cecegracen: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
fr3do:
I have said it repeatedly that soldiers treat civilians anyhow in Nigeria because civilians allow it. If a soldier crosses paths with 3 civilians ready to put up a fight, on the 4th civilian, the soldier will mellow.

Hi, can you contact me on 0805 051 3010 plz? It has something to do with Ika language. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.