Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,294 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby (918 Views)

Ugandan Woman Strangles Her 7-Year-Old Daughter To Death (Photos) / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by iamocheme: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
A 22-year-old housewife identified as Harela Uba, has been arrested by men of the Nigerian Police for allegedly killing the 3-day-old baby boy of her husband’s second wife in Shakodna, Niger State.
Mrs Uba was arrested after their husband, Uba Saidu reported the case to the police.

According to Mr Uba, his second wife, Fa’iza, had gone to the bathroom and left her three-day-old baby boy in her room, but when she returned, she discovered white foam coming out from his mouth.

He was immediately rushed to General Hospital, Kuta, where he was confirmed dead. The Police then invited Harela, who is eight-month pregnant, for questioning, being the only one at home when the incident happened.

Upon interrogation, the suspect confessed to giving her 7-year-old daughter, Khadija, a poisonous substance to administer on the child.
What a wicked world

Read more... https://celebritynobs.com/see-how-a-1st-wife-sends-her-7-yr-old-daughter-to-kill-2nd-wifes-3-day-old-baby/

Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by Danobi5920: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
Muslims and evil are 5 and 6. .shameless people.
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by skedman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
I

Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by Danobi5920: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
skedman:
you dont need this at all

Shut up lazy fool.
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by skedman(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Grow up
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by skedman(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Danobi5920:

Shut up lazy fool.

Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by Nostradamus: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Evil woman

Set her ablaze.

I don't know what to say about her 7-yrs daughter.
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by losky83: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Danobi5920:
Muslims are not evil people please.am not a Muslim but I think we should respect all other religion and mind our tongue.only God can judge.even among us Christians,there are persons with the heart of demons,killing and doing worse than we can ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by armstin: 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
jezebel and her daughter
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by meezynetwork(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jealousy
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by Danobi5920: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2019
losky83:
Muslims are not evil people please.am not a Muslim but I think we should respect all other religion and mind our tongue.only God can judge.even among us Christians,there are persons with the heart of demons,killing and doing worse than we can ever imagine.

Mumu, do other religions go around killing innocent people in the name of bombing and axing undecided. Yoruba Muslims are the worst.
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by Ayofaks(f): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

You're the shameless one with this your senseless generalisation.
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by Ayofaks(f): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

Mumu, do other religions go around killing innocent people in the name of bombing and axing undecided. Yoruba Muslims are the worst.

Oponu ni e undecided
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by losky83: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

Am sure your an illiterate so am not angry but will enlighten you a little.crime is committed by all sorts of people everywhere.for most of us who would bring forth another generation unlike monkeys like you,we try to differentiate crime from religion in order to have a bright future for the next generation.can you say no christian has killed in your village were I know you stay?well murder is murder in the eyes of God.if your a christian,then you should know that hell is hell without religious segment's.oh my God,I just realized that am trying to enlighten an ancient ape like you.you say"Muslims are evil",well,may thunder strike the left side of your scrotum the next time you relate to a Muslim.it is people like you that go into mosque and shoot innocent people.am not a Muslim but I think we have to eradicate dirthy dogs like you who cause religious hatred.
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by Danobi5920: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2019
losky83:
Am sure your an illiterate so am not angry but will enlighten you a little.crime is committed by all sorts of people everywhere.for most of us who would bring forth another generation unlike monkeys like you,we try to differentiate crime from religion in order to have a bright future for the next generation.can you say no christian has killed in your village were I know you stay?well murder is murder in the eyes of God.if your a christian,then you should know that hell is hell without religious segment's.oh my God,I just realized that am trying to enlighten an ancient ape like you.you say"Muslims are evil",well,may thunder strike the left side of your scrotum the next time you relate to a Muslim.it is people like you that go into mosque and shoot innocent people.am not a Muslim but I think we have to eradicate dirthy dogs like you who cause religious hatred.

Will you just shut up . Stop raping children. Stop killing people for virgins in the after life . Stop being useless .
Re: See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby by losky83: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Danobi5920:

Will you just shut up . Stop raping children. Stop killing people for virgins in the after life . Stop being useless .
bros Your illiteracy will never help you or anybody.not all Muslims are evil just as not all Christians are evil.If you feel being a Muslim is evil,its your duty if your a true christian to try and convert the much you can.but unfortunately your not literate enough so you spend a greater portion of your time trying to cause religious crises through social media.well stop doing it and concentrate in selling the spare parts for your master.

(1) (Reply)

Bag Snatcher Caught, Beaten & Almost Burnt Alive In Sapele, Delta State (Photos) / JUST IN: Nnewi Indigenes Banish Man Who Impregnated His Daughter Twice (photos) / Video: Men With Machete And Charms Arrested During Lagos Lock Down Enforcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.