Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,753 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi (28981 Views)

Pele Has Won More Ballon D’or Awards Than Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo / Pele Has Won More Ballon D’or Awards Than Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by echibuogwu(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
He doesn’t need to say anything, even Ronaldo doesn’t believe he’s better than Messi that’s why he likes comparing himself to him.
Ahmeduana:

MESSI DO IGNORE, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY undecided!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by saintaustine(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
This is PRIDE
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sirmuel1:
The funny thing is that, Messi always ignore all these childish talks cheesy
He can’t argue with the truth na.
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by maestroferddi: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
CuntMiner:
nothing childish here and not dat messi wants to ignore,it just dat he was an ex slowpoke and somewhat an introvert,not really a social media person,dat y ronaldo remains d most used athlete for adverts......messi complained a lot during copa america about d grass as if no be same grass opponent dey use

.messi doesnt deserve 2010 balon d'or...any time ronaldo wins it,u rarely doubt it shud av been someone else...Sneijder not Messi would have won in 2010
Sneijder won the Champions League that year with Inter
and was runner-up in the World Cup with Holland. He got
293 points from the journalists. Iniesta was second on
291, while Xavi was third on 229.

out of no where it was given to messi....shame on blatter,his corruption cases lived after him

Modified: damn most people are quoting me about 2013 balon d'or being given to ronaldo instead of Ribery...guyman check below,ronaldo was on fire 2013,Ronaldo's goals was more than Messi and Ribery's goals combine ....his performance was top notch even for country
Are you a joker or what?

In 2013, Ribery was the hot favourite to win the World Footballer of The Year, but when FIFA saw that Ronaldo was neither nor there, they criminally extended the voting deadline to ensure that Ronaldo won...

BTW, when did you start following football?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Niflheim(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
The dongoyaro fans saying one thing.............................................THE STATS SAYING ANOTHER!!!

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Godsage(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
klever18:
mumu

Ronaldo had an interview with ITV UK yesterday
Show me a link to sky sports news or bbc sports about the above news or get the fu..ck outta my mentions..

He go talk something like this and he no go trend for twitter.. E go con trend for a final dung hil of news like nairaland
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Seunnzy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
CuntMiner:
nothing childish here and not dat messi wants to ignore,it just dat he was an ex slowpoke and somewhat an introvert,not really a social media person,dat y ronaldo remains d most used athlete for adverts......messi complained a lot during copa america about d grass as if no be same grass opponent dey use

.messi doesnt deserve 2010 balon d'or...any time ronaldo wins it,u rarely doubt it shud av been someone else...Sneijder not Messi would have won in 2010

out of no where it was given to messi....shame on blatter,his corruption cases lived after him

Modified: damn most people are quoting me about 2013 balon d'or being given to ronaldo instead of Ribery...guyman check below,ronaldo was on fire 2013,Ronaldo's goals were more than Messi and Ribery's goals combine together ....his performance was top notch even for country
Yhu forgot to mention that ribery deserved it 2013 but was given to Ronaldo same Blatter
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Godsage(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Niflheim:
The dongoyaro fans saying one thing.............................................THE STATS SAYING ANOTHER!!!
Cos champions league started last season

Ronaldo still has both the highest goals and assist in ucl

Kee ursef
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Olusola101990: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
I keep saying it ...both are at a class we may nt see in years to come ...but one thing is certain ...this debate about who is better will reduce in 3 to 4years from now cos by den atleast one will have at least one to two ballon d or more than the other ......en that will put a minimal reduction to the comparison let's keep the fingers crossed...
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by madridsta007(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
bellachibaby:
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo said he deserves to end his soccer career with more Ballon d’Or awards than Barcelona counterpart Lionel Messi and hopes to establish himself as the greatest player of all time.

Ronaldo, 34, has won the renowned France Football magazine trophy for the world’s best player five times – as many as Messi – but is eager for more as he moves into the twilight of his career.

“Messi’s in the history of football,” Ronaldo told broadcaster Piers Morgan in an interview with Britain’s ITV on Tuesday.

“But I think I have to have six or seven or eight to be above him,” he said, referring to the Ballon d’Or awards.

“I’d love it, I think I deserve it.”

The Portugal captain said he was no friend of the Argentine, but credited his rival for helping push him further in his own career.

“My relationship with him is, we are not friends, but we have shared this stage for 15 years,” Ronaldo said.

“I know that he has pushed me to be a better player and I have pushed him to be a better player as well.”

Ronaldo, who also played for Manchester United and Real Madrid, has five UEFA Champions League winners’ medals and led Portugal to victory at the 2016 UEFA European Championship and 2019 UEFA Nations League tournaments.

“I don’t follow the records, the records follow me. I’m addicted to the success, and I don’t think it’s something bad, I think it’s good,” Ronaldo said.

“It motivates me. If you’re not motivated, it’s better to stop.”

https://thickmatch.com/deserve-ballon-dor-awards-messi-says-ronaldo/

I feel his pain. It is unfortunate to be playing as a top player in the Messi Era.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Seunnzy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
olaBC007:

What of ribery's saga in 2013? You think ronaldo is worthy of the winning? He fired his team to famous treble that year, ronaldo only won la liga. They both own one undeserved balon d'or each.
Ronaldo didn't even win anything that year sef...Barca won laliga with that late coach

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by ineccd: 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
kl
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Ronline(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sirmuel1:
The funny thing is that, Messi always ignore all these childish talks cheesy
This Ronaldo is a daylight witch ooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Niflheim(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dongoyaro has more UCL goals than Messi?

Primary school mathematics should have taught you that Dongoyaro has been playing in UCL before Messi?

Primary school mathematics should have also taught you that Dongoyaro has played in more UCL mathces than Messi, is that an argument?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by engrchykae(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
ronaldo is older than messi.
ronaldo started playing professional football in sporting lisbon when messi is still in la masia.
but ronaldo cant keep messi off his head.
messi should be wary of ronaldo's dinner invitation.
the ronaldo of a guy is pained,desperate and frustrated.
he can do anything

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by DOMINO001: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
CuntMiner:
dat year ronaldo was on fire...messi and ribery goals combined wasnt up to ronaldo's own
This current year, how many goals does Ronaldo have? Flash back to 2010 how many goals did Messi score? It seems you only bring up the goals when it favours Ronaldo. In fact, this yr Ronaldo doesn't deserve top 3.
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by maestroferddi: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
MbyAntia:

Messi dat Liverpool useless last season??

Messi dat could not do anything yestrday against common dortmund??

Oga shift mbok.
Stop wasting our time...

Messi-Ronaldo Champions League final head to head reads 1-0 in favour of Messi.

He even scored a physics-defying goal...
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Ronline(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dimex03:
Always comparing himself with Messi... Messi seem to be his greatest nightmare. Baba thiago wey no get time, CR7 should stop shouting Messi Messi every time
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That Ronaldo na witch. He no let Messi even breath..
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Zoroaster: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Godsage:

Cos champions league started last season

Ronaldo still has both the highest goals and assist in ucl

Kee ursef
Check their goal ratio and number of matches played and come back let's talk

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Ronline(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
engrchykae:
ronaldo is older than messi.
ronaldo started playing professional football in sporting lisbon when messi is still in la masia.
but ronaldo cant keep messi off his head.
messi should be wary of ronaldo's dinner invitation.
the ronaldo of a guy is pained,desperate and frustrated.
he can do anything
He can at any length to poison Messi..
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by engrchykae(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Minjim:
You truly do.

You're the definition hard work pays

ronaldo is seeking for the enthronement of hardwork over priceless talent.
the gods refuse to agree with ronaldo.
talent will rule over hardwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by sssoulw(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
u don talk lie oo,,, awon ronaldo fan
lilbest4:
I'm a Ronaldo fan but to me, Messi is a real man while Ronaldo is a young girl when it comes to talking about one's self
Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by wingmanIII: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Forget records, Messi has superhuman skills and is a delight to watch when he is at his best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Izic97: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Godsage:

Show me a link to sky sports news or bbc sports about the above news or get the fu..ck outta my mentions..

He go talk something like this and he no go trend for twitter.. E go con trend for a final dung hil of news like nairaland

Verify through any of these links

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49736296

https://www.espn.com/soccer/uefa-champions-league/story/3945412/ronaldo-on-messi-i-deserve-more-ballons-dor

If u r still not convinced, here's a screenshot

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by PopeFlatino(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Shut up small boy..what do u even know?...so if they ask u Cr7 and Messi who is more dangerous u go pick Cr7 baa?..Do u know when last he won Messi on head to head Matches?...Or when last he got a higher rating in a match he played against Leo?..Messi and Suarez has made him third favorite to clinch d La Liga golden boot for d past 5 years that's y he ran to Italy,then ended up in d shadow of a 35 year old Man last season..he is still in just 1goal this season.

Thank God na u use ur hand mention 2013 how Ribery was robbed and u think Bale and Isco doesn't deserve it yearly weneva Madrid wins UCL?..even Sergio Ramos,all of them scores useful goals most times but Cr7 adds to their tally wit Penalties and offside goals..

Shame no dey catch u say Messi is even 2 year younger than ur favorite and still matches and surpasses him in all aspect
CuntMiner:

Modified: damn most people are quoting me about 2013 balon d'or being given to ronaldo instead of Ribery...guyman check below,ronaldo was on fire 2013,Ronaldo's goals were more than Messi and Ribery's goals combine together ....his performance was top notch even for country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Dimex03(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ronline:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That Ronaldo na witch. He no let Messi even breath..
I admire him, I honestly do but deep down inside of him he knows who the true G.O.A.T is. It's evident they are both super great but CR7 seem to be painting his life around Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Niflheim(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
QUIZ QUESTION OF THE DAY: Which footballer back tracked himself to [/b]playmaker position[b] and yet, still outscored all the out and out strikers in Europe?

CLUE: He plays in the most competitive of Europe's top 5 leagues!!!

IF YOUR ANSWER IS DONGOYAYO, THEN YOU DESERVE AN F9!!!

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Rexnegro(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
eTECTIV:
I'm sure dis guy dey get nightmares over Messi matter...
somebody wey tell all him domestic staffs say him no want hear the name Messi for him house, surely go dey get nightmare cos of messi na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by fela4live: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
This guy is the most stupid footballer in the history of football. Very loquacious and arrogant. The idiot has not even won world cup. Goat ko ewure ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi by Youthleader22(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
CuntMiner:

In 2012 Messi scored 91 goals in a calendar year a feat that your oga Ronaldo can never match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 / Euro 2024 Quarter Final Fixtures - Who Advances To Semi Final? / Isaac Success On Vacation In Benin After Super Eagles Snub (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.