Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,918 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:06 AM

MOTIVATION: People Are Waiting For The Opportunity You Will Create - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MOTIVATION: People Are Waiting For The Opportunity You Will Create (208 Views)

Greatest Business Opportunity You Missed. / The Once In A Life Time Business Opportunity You Need To Join / Share Any Golden Opportunity You Have Missed And Want People To Learn About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOTIVATION: People Are Waiting For The Opportunity You Will Create by olayiwola4u(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
If we create more opportunities than the ones we find in the world... the world would have been without poverty- stricken people in a wealthy world.

I've come to discover that the selfish act of a lot of people is what is driving the world backward.

They are always looking for a set of circumstances that will make it possible for them to achieve their aim...

they just want to get without giving in return. They know all the strategies of seizing opportunities, but they don't have one idea of creating one for others.

Think about it... If the popular people we know did not create opportunities for us, what would have happened to us.

I dont want you think they were popular before creating the opportunities; the creation of opportunities made them popular.

For instance, I didn't know the likes of Ned Scot and Dan Larimer of STEEMIT, Satoshi Nakamoto of BITCOIN, even Vitalik Buterin of ETHEREUM some years back...the opportunities they created made them popular and rich, thereby making other people rich.

The question is when will you create your own opportunities for others to seize, instead of looking for opportunities all the time?

All you need to create yours is FIND A NEED AND SERVE THE NEED...and voila you have created opportunity for people.

(1) (Reply)

“if A Youth In University Is Driving A Benz Now, What Will He Drive In Future” / Gunmen Kidnapped LG Deputy Chairman In Katsina / DSL Internet Providers In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.