Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Do You Change Picture On Profile? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Change Picture On Profile? (700 Views)

How To Use Nigeria Flag As Background Of Your Picture On Facebook / See Rochas Okorocha's Definition Of Change(picture) / Possibilities Of Having Pictures On Profile In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Change Picture On Profile? by somto13: 4:53am On May 18, 2007
I uploaded a picture in my profile, but its too big, and I want to change it to a smaller picture. I Didnt know it was going to come out that big. Can someone please tell me how to do this
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Become The Solomon Of The Land, Test Your Wisdom Skills / Unadites In D House / John Olugbo Street!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.