Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Yvonne Nelson “I Lost My Virginity In 2017” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson “I Lost My Virginity In 2017” (423 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson “I Lost My Virginity In 2017” by Woloaded(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2019
33-year-old Actress, Yvonne Nelson says she never got intimate with a guy until 2017 when she lost her virginity.

She made this known in a recet conversation on Twitter with her fans.

The Ghanaian actress revealed that she lost her virginity on February 14 (Valentine’s Day) 2017.

Yvonne also disclosed that her type of man must be hardworking, funny, cute, honest and intelligent.
Continue reading
http://woloaded.com/yvonne-nelson-i-lost-my-virginity-in-2017/

Re: Yvonne Nelson “I Lost My Virginity In 2017” by immortalcrown(m): 1:23am On Sep 19, 2019
If not that she is a shameless fool, what does her virginity have to do with the public?

(1) (Reply)

No One Will Know My Sexuality Until I Become Billionaire - Bobrisky / FAST DOWNLOAD: Yung Smith - Your Love / Bbnaija: Like It Or Hate It, This Is The Biggest Reality Show In Africa- Henry N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.