Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,948 members, 7,933,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President (29288 Views)

Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana / Senate Targets Osinbajo, Fashola, Others Over Multimillion Dollar Power Deal / BREAKING: Giadom To Step Down As Ag. Chairman Of APC Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Royalfurnitures: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2019
I know they would do anything possible to stop him and Tinubu come 2023, they were foolish if they didnt forsee this

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture collections for homes and offices
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Realdeals(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Simple, Buhari group only want to replace Osinbajo with their preferred Southern candidate for 2023, which I'm suspecting could be Fashola or an Igbo. Buhari will not support a Northern candidate in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Owamudia: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Validated:
I hope Osinbajo will survive these onslaughts. I recall that Osinbajo threatened to resign if Daura was not sacked when Buhari was on health vacation in UK. That threat was kept in a vault and now it is time to unleash the cabal's power. As a young graduate who was employed then at Churchgate, I recalled that when I tendered my resignation, I was begged and was taken as far as the office of the GM (an Indian) who pleaded with me to stay. However, my immediate boss (a Nigerian) warned me that since I was bold enough to resign, I should not stay because, "these people will deal with you after you have lost the opportunity to move". Taking that advice, I left Churchgate and I did not regret that action atall. Since Osonbajo threatened the cabal with resignation, which would have crumbled them, remaining was a big mistake, he should have resigned. That would have dealt the cabal a deadly blow. Now he has been used to achieve their Next Level ... he is useless to them and can be discarded.

Osinbajo can only be sidelined. He can't be removed as VP... smiley

But then it does stop him from becoming acting president or president should the occasion arise... cool
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by loswhite(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Toroso:
You have a valid point but intrigues n power play like this is what makes politics / democracy interesting. Osinbajo 8 years in that office is guaranteed no matter the power play, if he knows his game the cabal will be at his mercy in due time. Ebele is a good example. He just needs to play his game intelligently but resigning is nit an option. What lillylivered fool resign the post of the VP because of some ants. You are a billion % wrong on that in every ramification.

lol over a billion wrong...so this is the advice hw would have giving to his father....smh
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by SirBunky85(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2019
Validated:
I hope Osinbajo will survive these onslaughts. I recall that Osinbajo threatened to resign if Daura was not sacked when Buhari was on health vacation in UK. That threat was kept in a vault and now it is time to unleash the cabal's power. As a young graduate who was employed then at Churchgate, I recalled that when I tendered my resignation, I was begged and was taken as far as the office of the GM (an Indian) who pleaded with me to stay. However, my immediate boss (a Nigerian) warned me that since I was bold enough to resign, I should not stay because, "these people will deal with you after you have lost the opportunity to move". Taking that advice, I left Churchgate and I did not regret that action atall. Since Osonbajo threatened the cabal with resignation, which would have crumbled them, remaining was a big mistake, he should have resigned. That would have dealt the cabal a deadly blow. Now he has been used to achieve their Next Level ... he is useless to them and can be discarded.
and u believe dis nonsense story abi?some people self

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Owamudia: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
North 4-0 Afonja.

The West will continue to be used as willing tools until they have sense!

Wake up! You wish you had as much sense I agree!!

Nothing do West with nos 2 & 4 in the bag. Osinbajo is not equivalent to West.

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Obudupikin: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2019
daddytime:
Nonsense and beer parlor journalism.

How come the cabal allowed Buhari retain him as his running mate during the last election.

Rubbish rumour mongers
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Dareal90s(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2019
blackmantis:

Used again and dumped.
This is politics, stop being emotional, d smartest win in politics.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Buliwyf: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Venerable612:
I hate fake news.

And I hope NairaLand is not soon becoming a place where all manner of fake agendas and news items are promoted.

This article lacks logic and the source is highly questionable. At one point it mentioned The Punch, but the link bears one Dailynaijamode whatever.

Whatever the discord in the presidency... The president Buhari does not seem like one that answers to any cabal - certainly not Tinubu himself. That is not to mean he doesn’t respect party politics!

For someone who prides himself in logic, you show an exceptional lack of that skill. Isn't the best explanation that the DailyNaijaMode guy stole the story from Punch?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by madenigga(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2019
This is too easy to Predict, the Yoruba's as a political force is not easy to control, if the Yoruba's rule Nigeria for 8years they know there won't be any cabal by the time they are done
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by shugabasbn: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Politics is a game (like bbn) u should not allowed your emotion derange u from the battle. Either cabals or not Osinbanjo should fight his game, Gej did it and survived (even though with help of external forces), Atiku did he survived. Osibanjo that ventured into politics with honeys and aromas should know how to survive the game
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by gabbasin(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2019
This punch news is full of speculations and hold no substance, somebody will just sit down in an office and start fabricating stories to be published in a national newspaper. So it is today, according to the writer, that they realise that Osinbajo shouldn't have sworn in Onnoghein and had unjustly fired Daura. This is a figment of the Punch newspaper's imagination
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by airminem(f): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2019
God help Christians
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2019
“Whether it is the Vice-President that is the driver of the economic management team or not, all of them are still reporting to the President.

“The Vice President has a constitutional role to play and he is playing it. I don’t know why some people want to create a rift between the Vice-President and his principal.

“If the President is saying this (economic) route that we’ve taken in the last four years has not yielded the desired results, let us go another route is there anything wrong with that?

“I don’t think what is happening is meant to slight the Vice-President. It is not a sign that the President has lost or is losing confidence in the VP.”
END OF THREAD!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by oludaves01: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Perfect submission
Validated:
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by fredoooooo: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2019
Ndicabal, Ndimedia or who are the cabal sef grin
Its yoruba and Osinbajo problem we solve it our way. cool
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by DennisEche(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2019
HOW I WISH THE VP IS OUR PRESIDENT, ALL THE WHILE HE WAS ACTING AS VP, THERE WAS ALWAYS FRESH AIR IN THE COUNTRY BUT ONCE THE DULLARD IS BACK THINGS NOSEDIVE
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by livebyday(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2019
TheAngry1:

And Yoruba is finished is a good unifying comment abi?

It is flagged too

Check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Chukkychukky(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
valarmorghulis:
I believed osibanjo did the right thing because Onnoghen was the next in line, let me tell you all something today, a southerner will become president come 2023 and 1000 Abba Kyari cannot change that
yes a southerner except yoruba bcs if yoruba becomes d presidential candidate i swear we ss/se will vote another amajiri mark my word
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Successlane: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2019
Meanwhile:

I hold Buhari in high esteem – Mailafia

…Says I didn’t grant press interview

The Presidential Candidate of African Democratic Congress, ADC, in the just concluded 2019 general elections, Dr Obadiah Mailafia, Wednesday, denied media reports credited to him to the extent that he was told to join APC to be forgiven.

Dr. Mailafia, while reacting to the publications he described as callous debasement of journalistic ethics by the authors of the stories, submitted that although he to different political camps, he holds President Muhammadu Buhari in very high esteem.

According the statement entitled, “Re-I was told to join APC to be forgiven –Mailafia”, the former Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, said, “I Chatted With Party Faithful and Granted No Press Interview.” “My attention has been drawn to rather frivolous publications in some daily newspapers and online platforms captioned, “I was told to join APC to be forgiven –Mailafia.” “I am not only embarrassed by the sensational slant of the said publications, but alarmed by the rather callous debasement of journalistic ethics by the authors of the stories via an ‘interview’ which I purportedly granted them. “To put the records straight, a group of people had approached me after a meeting of stakeholders of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) in Abuja on Tuesday, September 17, 2019. “I had made some remarks in the course of the meeting to prove to the party that my loyalty has not in any way been compromised. “Those who approached me for pleasantries after the meeting were members of the party, who alluded to some of my remarks at the meeting to which I reinforced my earlier commitment and loyalty to the ADC. “I had explained to them that I had no reason to betrayal the ADC, and while the discussion lasted, I did not see those who were involved in that informal discussion brandishing tape recorders or other articles of trade associated with journalists, neither did they introduce themselves as such. “It was therefore embarrassing waking up today to be inundated with calls from all corners of the globe alluding to sensational headlines ascribed to my name.

“One is particularly piqued by the reference to His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. “Although we belong to two political camps, he is still the President of Nigeria, and I hold him in very high esteem. “I never set out to impugn the person of President Buhari, anybody or group, for that matter. “The purported interview I granted to the publications in question can only exist in their imagination.”
Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2019
RyanD147:
Osinbajo should be protected by his fellow westerners cause it is now obvious he’s targeted by the cabal.

Tinubu has been silent of late.
reminds me of my famous quote I saw in a movie as a young boy. I'm here to watch ur back. D question is who watches urs? Think if u will? Political correctness as the Brits align works in a system with accountability and people's consciousness intact..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by sogodihno: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Astark:
Yoruba is finished

It is ur useless 5% erossion ravaged region that is finished

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President by Godsonkemz(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2019
The only times Nigeria witnessed a steady growth in the economy were times Osibanjo acted as an acting president but the cabals were not happy because they make fun and amass wealth out of hardship and bad economy which causes dollar exchange value to naira to rise while they hoard the foreign currencies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts / Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna / EFCC Threatens Legal Action Against Odinkalu Over Bobrisky commentaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.