Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,440 members, 7,978,388 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy (17544 Views)

"The Young Generation Has No Regards For The Gods" - Pastor Share Picture / Erica: I Believe You Were 'Jazzed' - Vee To Laycon / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by pacespot(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2019
mercyvivv:
My brother, you failed this generation too. By virtue of your wealth and prestige in the society, you're more or less a leader; how have you championed causes to better the lot of the younger generation and how outspoken are you when the government embarks on unpopular policies.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

He does not owe his wealth to Nigerian masses, he worked hard for his money. But he is just concerned about the affairs of the governance of his nation. The last man that stood up to fight for the masses (sowore), where is he now?
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2019
sunshynLion:
next generation might be even weaker,,,, ,if we don't GET UP, STAND UP!!!

✌✌✌

Next generation is already weaker.
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Bachwezi(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2019
FamousMonk:
Stay in your studio and don't try to start anything you won't be able to finish.
Just like that worthless coward 2face.
2 Face carword No No my brother
Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Ugwuoha: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2019
ukaface:
Why won't we be weak?
African mentality has taught us not to talk back or challenge our elders,so why should we act?
How many young Nigerians will come to the forefront to turn things around? Rather we all chasing money to meet up with Davido and caliber,or maybe dying hair to be more like zlatan, dancing soapy and arguing over housemates in BBN,some youths don't even know how messed up Nigeria is.So where will they gather energy or strength to do anything??

You have said it all.
I keep telling everyone who cares to listen
that Nigerian brand of hip hop has a weakening effect on the psyche of Nigerian youths.
Hip hop distorts values
and makes life look simplistic and superficial.
It reduces the object of existence to pursuit of money and fun.

Yes, Don Jazzy is right.
This generation of youthful ones is not only weak
but smells of emasculation and castration!
Hip hop people have weakened the minds of the youth!
Don Jazzy and his hip hop people are to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
It's only to lament all these stupid people know how to do! Rubbish people! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nollywood Young Actresses With The Biggest Butts At The Moment / Patoranking, Tiwa Savage And Reekado Banks At NFF Award / DJ Obi Pays Tribute To Father, 7 Years After His Death In Dana Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.