Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

You Won’t Have A Peace Of Mind, Until You Stay Off My Back - Lizzy To Toyin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won’t Have A Peace Of Mind, Until You Stay Off My Back - Lizzy To Toyin (298 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won’t Have A Peace Of Mind, Until You Stay Off My Back - Lizzy To Toyin by GistCandy(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2019
Sequel to the news of Toyin Abraham releasing a video of her in the hospital to counter the claim of Lizzy Anjorin that she had her baby the traditional way. Lizzy Anjorin released a video on Instagram to counter Toyin’s claim.

Lizzy Anjorin reiterated that Toyin cooked up the video recently for defence sake and also insisted that she will not tender an apology to her until she changes and stays off her back.

Click link to see video: https://gistcandy.com/you-wont-have-a-peace-of-mind-until-you-stay-off-my-back-lizzy-anjorin-fires-at-toyin-abraham/

Re: You Won’t Have A Peace Of Mind, Until You Stay Off My Back - Lizzy To Toyin by GistCandy(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tekashi 6ix9ine Testifies In Court That Cardi B Is Member Of Nine Trey Gangsta B / Naira Marley's fraud trial to kick off in a month. / Queen Ghanabah The Lady Who Has Dated 700 Men Advises Archipalago To Stop Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.