Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Acid Properties In DBMS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Acid Properties In DBMS (217 Views)

School Principal Seizes Hundreds Of Mobile Phones, Pours Acid On Them - / How Do I Dilute An Acid Or A Base? / “my Uncle’s Wife Poured Acid On Me” – Burn Survivor Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acid Properties In DBMS by smriti07081994: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
SQL is one of the most important programming languages for working on large sets of databases. Thanks to the Big Data explosion today the amount of data that enterprises have to deal with is humongous. We are offering the top SQL tutorial that can be watched by anybody to learn SQL. Our SQL tutorial has been created with extensive inputs from the industry so that you can learn SQL easily.

Watch Now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKJYGXF94T0&feature=youtu.be

If you want to learn structured query language to become fully proficient and expert in managing the database solutions, managing various operations on databases, migrating it to the cloud and scale on demand then this Intellipaat explanation on SQL is for you. This Intellipaat SQL beginners tutorial is your first step to learn SQL. Since this SQL video can be taken by anybody, so if you are a Software developers and IT professionals, SQL and database administrators, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Managers, Business Intelligence professionals, Big data and Hadoop professionals or someone aspiring for a career in SQL development then you can also watch this SQL tutorial to take your skills to the next level.

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Forum / What Is Better? / Free Videos 13 Absorption Of The Blotting Paper Jamb Physics Past Q & A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.