Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,705 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. (2284 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by Raydans: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Beware!!!.

That girl will run you down if given the chance. She is not good for your future to build with

Make up a story about your business not smooth and start acting broke for a long time then watch her start giving you attitude and distancing herself away from you gradually. By then you will have a leverage to break up with her
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by rex444(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wey that guy dem enter for yam stuff for another country wey come make dem begin ask em to travel and receive their own...my broda they are all d same, just manage d one you have
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by cooooooks(m): 1:12am On Sep 20, 2019
She wants to marry quickly to increase the monthly allowance back to what it was.

Run from this woman.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Find It Hard To Appreciate A Good Guy. by anonymuz(m): 1:30am On Sep 20, 2019
CyberWolf:
You dug your grave when you started giving her money for monthly upkeep. I mean she is not even your wife yet and she is working too and earning a decent income, what then is the rationale for giving her monthly income? And not just monthly income but hundreds of thousands of Naira, nawa oo for you. If you have enough money to lavish, why not start buying properties, I mean landed properties? Buy as much as possible if you don’t know what to do with your money. Thank God you woke up on time, so just run away from her and don’t even care how she feels because she doesn’t feel anything for you.
you just said my thoughts. Never attack a woman with money. Keep it simple. You can spend but not on a monthly basis. My advice to the op, japa.. u never see wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (photos) / The Hardest Thing To Acquire In Adulthood / I Feel Shy To Ask Girls Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.