Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,148 members, 7,987,984 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

Teacher Didn't Rape Pregnant 12-year-old Girl, They Are Dating - NUT Chairman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Didn't Rape Pregnant 12-year-old Girl, They Are Dating - NUT Chairman (276 Views)

Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Didn't Rape Pregnant 12-year-old Girl, They Are Dating - NUT Chairman by Linx1234: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
The Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) Chairman in Adamawa State, Comrade Rodney Nathan has rubbish claims of a teacher raping a 12-year-old schoolgirl in Namtari.
The union Chairman also pointed out that the schoolgirl was a student of Government Secondary School and the suspect was a primary school teacher in a village in Adamawa State. He went further to state that it will not be wise for the Adamawa Police command and the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps to conclude that it was rape as the 12-year-old student had keys to the the teacher’s house as at the time of his arrest.

He further argued that they were lovers for at least six months before it was discovered that the schoolgirl was pregnant.

The NUT chairman contended that “One cannot call a mutual relationship between a schoolgirl and her teacher who are mutually in love a rape case.

He added that...............https://janefblog.com/9247-2teacher-didnt-rape-pregnant-12-year-old-girl-they-are-dating-nut-chairman/

(1) (Reply)

Church And Crime Capital Of The World / I Don’t Know Why They Keep Kidnapping Me – Samson Siasia’s Mum Cries Out / Youtube Deletes More 'pick-up Artist' Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.