Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,819 members, 7,918,638 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Day 23 Of 30. Mysplufikstory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Day 23 Of 30. Mysplufikstory (172 Views)

Customs Import Prohibition List. Numbers 16 & 23 Are Car Related (full List) / 20 Units Of 30 To 45 Tons Dump Trucks Are Urgently Needed For A 6 Months Job / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 23 Of 30. Mysplufikstory by DejiPlug(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
"I used to be a hairdresser in Ibadan until two years ago when my shop was robbed and all my goods (weaveons, bags, jewelries, powder, makeup and more) were taken away. The incident happened two weeks after I restocked with goods estimated at N140,000 - money I collected from my thrift collector.
Although, the whole robbery was suspicious, but I didn’t involve the police because out of no money, they would still extort me and begin picking innocent youths living their own life in the area in the name of investigation. I have no prime suspect, but I know God is aware of all that is happening.
I came to Lagos shortly after the incident to hustle until I make enough money to get my shop running again. My family are still in Ibadan. After hustling for a while, I return home periodically to spend time with them."
#MSS: Did you try seeking employment in a salon when you arrived in Lagos?
"You see, it is usually hard for a former boss to become an employee. In this world, it is every man for himself, some bosses are spiritual and can be so insultive. I am pleased with hawking bread compared to working under anybody.
Although I am determined to stay till next year to raise what I am looking for, but I believe God can shower his blessings in the twinkle of an eye. When that happens, I will pack my bags and go home to resume my hairdressing business in Ibadan."
_
Day 23 of 30. #MySplufikStory

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Motives Of Integrated Solid Waste Management? / Step By Step Method On How To Create A Paypal Account / Nestlé Commences Massive Solar Energy Plant For Dubai Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.