Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,217 members, 7,913,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa (24929 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA / Xenophobic Attacks: Travel Warning From Nigerian Government / British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Technology14: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2019
You can't force yourself to stay where you aren't welcomed . Check my profile if you need an integrated all in one solar street light.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by bestman09(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2019
grin
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by calabaman(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Nntorrrr to them tongue tongue tongue tongue

This news de sweet my belle abeg!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Klington: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2019
The only normal human being in South Africa was Nelson Mandela... God bless his soul. ...others are abnormal junkies and........

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Godsonkemz(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2019
Who with his or her normal senses travel to where s/he would be slaughtered by babarians.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by gabsmilez(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2019
StillX10:
SA is the correct description of a shithole
not nigeria again?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by madenigga(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Let us all stand together and avoid that country.

Next stop we would boy cott Ghana, those people don't like us and they keep saying they don't want us, I think its high time we returned the favour

10 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Oceanz: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2019
ZUBY77:
Isn't it silly to go to where you could get killed?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2019
they haven't seen the worst of it.. Their foolishness is gonna crumble their economy.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Osobi32(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2019
Nice move by Nigerians! SA will learn the hard way. Nigeria is not called the gaint of Africa for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Nmezor(f): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmmmm SA go hear am
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2019
This shows you the extent of the foolishness of the black and colored south Africans. They never thought about the repercussions when embarking on murdering their own fellow African brethren and destroying their businesses because of jealousy. The most laziest set of humans I have come across on this earth.
The blood of the innocent are crying out loud to God. This is the beginning of economic downfall for them coupled with the economic recession they are facing.
Yes we Nigerians we have our own internal problems but we are God's own people, we are blessed and that's why we have so many natural resources and the most populated black nation on earth...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by jrusky(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
September 28 and 29... Patiently waiting if the South Africans Basket Mouth invited for his show will come

Make dem no try am hhmm...

Let basketmouth or guttermouth go get more security failure to do so he will regret ever bringing those bastards here this is no joke we will atrack them and nothing will happen this is not MTN or SHOPRITE building this is individual case now.

Whoever know guttermouth or whatever he called himself should warn him or tell him to be ready for a showdown. South Africa we don't want to see their face in Nigeria for now.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by jorju: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Oga go to VFS in Lagos and see how people re still submitting for the Visa....

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by denjjy(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2019
StillX10:
SA is the correct description of a shithole
how would you describe Nigeria if SA is a shithole. They're far ahead of us
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Hillybankz(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2019
I applied for a south African visa since june this year.. Uptill now my passport ia still in their embassy.. Pls NL.. How do I go about it.. Tank u
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by yetunsbay(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:
I believe the tourism and aviation sector generate a lot of money to south Africa government....
Xenophobic has made this no possible again....even the people in Europe and Asia nation will not choose south Africa as their tourist destination..

I was in South Africa last year to spend part of my annual leave ....and I really spend money but this year, nah Dubai sure pass ...
Next year ......
Good day Sir/Madam, I really need your assistance & how can we converse in camera ?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Naija4love(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2019
Good me self no subscrip to my gotv again
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2019
yetunsbay:
Good day Sir/Madam, I really need your assistance & how can we converse in camera ?

Because I say I wan go Dubai wan come trick me? If you no commot for my mention , The thunder wey go fire you kill only you, but your entire linage
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by caprini1: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

If we want to deal with sa economically

They will crumble
Ordinary border closure of 6 am to 6 pm....our neighbors in the west coast don hear wiiiin grin. take Nigeria for granted at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by caprini1: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2019
madenigga:
Let us all stand together and avoid that country.

Next stop we would boy cott Ghana, those people don't like us and they keep saying they don't want us, I think its high time we returned the favour
They have more chinese in ghana committing all sorts of economic sabotage there,but no ,their problem is a poor ssce holder from Ebonyi selling tokunbo spare parts to help his family.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by ddeola: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2019
If no b condition, wetin southy get to offer our people?
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2019
How I wished we part with SA for the next 5 years.This will certainly upgrade our music industry technically.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Onyekwelucj(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2019
[What have our Nigerian gov said about this unfortunate problem?? quote author=dre11 post=82394491]

https://punchng.com/xenophobic-attacks-nigerians-boycott-trips-to-south-africa/

[/quote]
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by StillX10(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2019
gabsmilez:
not nigeria again?
Yes sir

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
South Africa just went south
If you know what I mean.

Them never know wetin cold war be
Make I sha dey observe from here

[s]Someone told me that lagosians are the safest drivers overseas. He said they don't speed like others. I dey laugh for my mind. How we go take speed when we get potholes as natural speed breakers. Plus solid holdup. I can't remember the last time my ride pass 20kmph
[/s]

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by yetunsbay(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:

Because I say I wan go Dubai wan come trick me? If you no commot for my mention , The thunder wey go fire you kill only you, but your entire linage
See misconception
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by arro: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2019
I love the fact that people don't visit south Africa again, despite the fact that south Africa is my usual tourist visit, but now I can't risk taking my family to south Africa again, I feather visit Mauritius, Kenya or Swaziland, Ethiopia is also good to visit too that is for African visit, or better UK, or some islands.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by FuckDaMods: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2019
glink2015:
I believe the tourism and aviation sector generate a lot of money to south Africa government....
Xenophobic has made this no possible again....even the people in Europe and Asia nation will not choose south Africa as their tourist destination..

I was in South Africa last year to spend part of my annual leave ....and I really spend money but this year, nah Dubai sure pass ...
Next year ......
Look at this broke church rat
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by Insectkiller: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2019
South Africa and apartheid..

Soweto is on fireeee..

Ramaphosa is having sexxx with Jezebel..

HIV is evverywhere is south Africaa..

AKA is sleeping with doggg..

Johannesburg Mayor is having fun with coww..

South Africa is doomeddd, finally..
You don bite d finger that feeds you (Nigeria fed ur forefathers-the prisonersss e.g Mandela Nelson)
SA is doomeddd for life

grin grin shocked
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by KLEINBASS: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2019
That is good news to South Africa.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa by ajl: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2019
Ijeleigbo:
This shows you the extent of the foolishness of the black and colored south Africans. They never thought about the repercussions when embarking on murdering their own fellow African brethren and destroying their businesses because of jealousy. The most laziest set of humans I have come across on this earth.
The blood of the innocent are crying out loud to God. This is the beginning of economic downfall for them coupled with the economic recession they are facing.
Yes we Nigerians we have our own internal problems but we are God's own people, we are blessed and that's why we have so many natural resources and the most populated black nation on earth...

Empty! Empty! Empty! And what have you all done with what God gave you. And why do Nigerians run away from Nigeria. Some musicians are not even proud enough to shoot their videos in Nija. They run to SA. Natural resources does not make nation. Many countries in Europe do not have significant natural resources but see what they have been able to with the little they have.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort / Osun Pilgrims Protest Over Food Quality In Mecca (Video, Photos) / Young Man's Head Smashed By A Speeding Driver In Edo State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.