Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,246 members, 7,934,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:35 PM

Customised Bag Tags, Waterproof Labels & Stickers – Online Stationery - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Customised Bag Tags, Waterproof Labels & Stickers – Online Stationery (254 Views)

Order For Your Clothe Labels, Hang Tags And Paper Bag / GET YOUR CUSTOMIZE | PERSONALIZE CLOTH LABELS, TAGS, AND CLOTHING ACCESSORIES / New 2022/23 Season High Quality Customised Club Jerseys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customised Bag Tags, Waterproof Labels & Stickers – Online Stationery by 1rajput(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Customised Bag Tags, Waterproof Labels & Stickers – Online Stationery
https://www.cupikdesign.com//
Personalized Dairy, Personalised Water bottles, Customised Gift Tags and personalized tags,
Personalized Stationery, Personalised Bag Tags, Customised stickers for kids, Personalised return gifts,
Personalized birthday gifts, Customised wrapping paper, Waterproof stickers

Customize Bag Tags, Gift Stickers, Name Badges Waterproof Labels & stickers, customized stationery online that suits your personality. A
stationery lovers stop.

It’s been over 6 wonderful years since Cupik Design took over my life!!

I’m an accidental entrepreneur. I was content being a freelance marketing consultant and graphic designer for corporate clients. And then my little girl started preschool. That meant everything from her bag to her water bottle and her snack box and her teddy and her little pink teacup (that she took to school for 2 hours one day) needed to be LABELLED with her name. Now my little girl can't be having her name scrawled on ugly white handwritten labels. No, ma'am! We needed something classier, and we couldn't find it ANYWHERE! And hence, Cupik Design was born.
Why the name Cupik Design? Does it mean anything?
Yep!

"Cup-ik" was my little baby's first word (she was trying to say "cupcake"wink

(1) (Reply)

8 Beauty Resolutions Worth Keeping. / Ways To Control High Blood Pressure Without Medication / Shop For Original Radha Beauty Products At RAJAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.