Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,118 members, 7,899,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Transformational Services | Healing Services | Consulting Services Psychological - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Transformational Services | Healing Services | Consulting Services Psychological (225 Views)

Free Business Consulting Services For Start-ups And Smes / The Healing Body Butter / Indian Healing Clay For Black Heads, Rough Skin And Skin Discolouration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transformational Services | Healing Services | Consulting Services Psychological by 1rajput(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2019
Transformational services | Healing services | Consulting services psychological counseling services in Mumbai
We are a firm that believes in the holistic development of an individual. Our focus is on healing people by providing them Transformational services,
Consulting services,
Healing services, and workshops to go deeper into their real-self,
make them aware of their shortcomings. We believe that every individual has the ability to find solutions to their challenges.

https://samakshhealing.com/

depression management, Counselling sessions in Mumbai, Psychological Counseling Services, Psychiatrist in Mumbai, Life Coaching Mumbai
relationship advice counseling, marriage counseling in Mumbai, career counseling Mumbai, client management, stress management techniques

why Samaksh?
We are a firm that believes in the holistic development of an individual. Our focus is on healing people by getting them to go deeper into their real-self, make them aware of their shortcomings (through nurturance) and enable them to emerge as a winner (achievement and growth).

Testimonials
A beautiful journey and session on relationships. The facilitator allowed each one to explore the real depth of our relationship with ourself. I found the session was very enlightening and fulfilling

Before I started working with Akshay, I knew I had the ability to achieve heights that I had planned for myself but I was having a really hard time reaching there. Akshay was extremely compassionate, supportive and most of all would get completely lost in what I had to say. His sincere and visionary examples assisted me to look at my life holistically and then focus on the areas that I wanted to improve on. I cherish the connection we’ve made and literally cannot recommend him enough.

(1) (Reply)

APPLY: Fashion And Beauty Contest For University Students (second Edition) / Business Cards, Fliers, Stickers, Backdrop, Company Stamp Certified Business / COMMENT: Why Haven't You Followed Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.