Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,236 members, 7,891,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Permanent Solution To Dry Skin,eczema And Acne. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Solution To Dry Skin,eczema And Acne. (428 Views)

Need To Get Rid Of Pimples, Dry Skin, Eczema, Black Spots, Oily Skin And More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Solution To Dry Skin,eczema And Acne. by priscy525(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2019
ALIVER HEMP seed face cream has plenty mouth watering benefits.���
You have pimples?Dry skin?Or your just want to have clean treated face?

ALIVER HEMP SEED face cream is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores.

It helps to balance oily skin hydrating it and regulating oil production.

It clears pimples,Acne and Eczema.

It is a nourishing, Anti inflammatory and anti aging cream.

Do you know one sweet thing?You can buy this for chikini money on REMI ITEMS...

Get your cream for just 1500 on REMI ITEMS and enjoy a long lasting flawless skin.

we're just a DM away
Hit us on whatsapp via
https:///2347010565380
NB *WE DELIVER NATIONWIDE*

1 Share

Re: Permanent Solution To Dry Skin,eczema And Acne. by Geedy: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
If you don't mind me asking, can it work for stubborn pimples too, like the one that had stayed long on one's face? I've been battling with this pimples on my face up to ten years now, use any recommended cream or soap still not working. Can it work for this type too?
Re: Permanent Solution To Dry Skin,eczema And Acne. by priscy525(f): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2019
Yes it can...You'll start noticing changes within 3 days
Re: Permanent Solution To Dry Skin,eczema And Acne. by priscy525(f): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2019
Geedy:
If you don't mind me asking, can it work for stubborn pimples too, like the one that had stayed long on one's face? I've been battling with this pimples on my face up to ten years now, use any recommended cream or soap still not working. Can it work for this type too?
Yes it can you'll start noticing changes after 3 days
Re: Permanent Solution To Dry Skin,eczema And Acne. by priscy525(f): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2019
Get yours for just small money

That stubborn pimples

That stubborn spot
Remove it with ordinary 1500 and enjoy long lasting flawless face

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Viginal Muscles / Tightening / How Can I Register My Aged Parent For Nhis / Stem Cell STC30 Total Healing Remedy Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.