Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigeria Jobs "Come Home Huni" - Ned Nwoko Begs Regina Daniels (see Screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Jobs "Come Home Huni" - Ned Nwoko Begs Regina Daniels (see Screenshot) (760 Views)

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / Tricks Girls Use To Request Money From Guys (see Screenshot) / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jobs "Come Home Huni" - Ned Nwoko Begs Regina Daniels (see Screenshot) by codedconcept36: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
Regina Daniels likes keeping stuff a secret; she doesn’t often state where she goes or flies to for vacation and other businesses.

The last time she came to Ghana, I thought she was on a trip to Europe or somewhere far from Africa, only to realised later that she was in Accra.

Apparently, Ned Nwoko is begging his wife Regina Daniels to come home.

The actress has shared a photo where she is seen at an undisclosed location.

She captioned the photo,

‘The only warning I take seriously is low battery '

Taken to the comment section Ned Nwoko wrote,

‘Come Home Huni’

Check photos and screenshot below;
https://dailynaijamode.com/nigeria-jobs-come-home-huni-ned-nwoko-begs-regina-daniels-see-screenshot/
Re: Nigeria Jobs "Come Home Huni" - Ned Nwoko Begs Regina Daniels (see Screenshot) by kenodrill: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Bloggers are the closest to hell

(1) (Reply)

Sex For Rides: Nigerian Girls Allegedly Paying For Taxify Trips With Sex / QUESTION : Ladies Please Come In / 5 Things You Should Never Do After Having Sex With The Woman You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.