Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,147 members, 7,919,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Do You Like Being Nigerian? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Like Being Nigerian? (1862 Views)

"I Like Being Selective In The Fight Against Corruption"-buhari / Being Nigerian And The Danger Of Many Stories / I Bask And Revel In Being Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Being Nigerian? by martinosi: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2010
MandingoII:

Why?

What are your country's Accomplishments?

Do your ethnicities get along - Do you treat other ethnicities with respect?

More importantly, do your government treat you and other ethnicities with respect and equality?

OLOOOO-SHI!!!!
Re: Do You Like Being Nigerian? by martinosi: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2010
MandingoII:

Heres is your chance Nigerians to convince me why Nigerians are special, worthy of a mention?

Quote/Post Reply by Samobi ,

And here is YOUR chance RASCIST SLAVE (WITH NO ORIGIN OR DESTINATION), COTTON PICKER, MISEDUCATED NEGRO, SHAMELESS APE WHOM WHITE AMERICA (IN THE FORM OF COPS) WOULD GUN DOWN AT EVERY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY to convince me why you will shamelessly spend so much time on a Nigerian forum that was created by a Nigerian who lives in Nigeria to insult Nigerians on their forum with your cancer infested tongue/fingers. Surely, Since Nigerians are not worthy of a mention, you can use your time more productively being an active member of an akata forum, don't you think? Besides, you are a nobody and will remain a nobody till the day you die so why should anyone even bother trying to convince you? While you damn SLAVE continue to willow in your pool of hate ON CYBERSPACE, the biological son of an African man became president of your country. If Obama had slave blood flowing in his veins, you know your cousin whitey would not have voted for him to be in office. Just ask previous akata presidential contenders like Jesse Jackson and the other one with fried hair, Al sharpton

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oya now Mr Mandingo Answer the Nna Guy, The Man "Samobi" wants
an answer, we are all waiting in Anticipation *Holding our Breath*
Re: Do You Like Being Nigerian? by martinosi: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2010
kenis:

Nigeria automaticaly becomes nothing once some ppl obtains visa to whatever place. Why would i hate being an african or Nigerian. Does being a US citizen make you any different? It's same food we eat(if mine is not better), the same car we drive, same computer we all use,  So, what  made you different even if you denounce your origin. What made you think that you are better off than any of us. Please mind your matter. If being a Nigeria made you not to get a good 'babe mamma' or a good job, feel free to come and take another WAEC. I might consider giving you a land to cultivate. Yam business is still a good biz in Nigeria. Enough of comparism betwen NID and NIN.

Kenis this Guy Mandingo that you are replying to
is "African-American" and he Hates Nigerians in America,
so please be informed,
Re: Do You Like Being Nigerian? by excoba101: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2010
MandingoII send me an email I am a company owner in TN. I will not be doing business with Nigeria! I found out that the guns used in the attacks on Liberia came from Nigeria! Any thing we build in Africa will be a target for the Nigerians and other corrupt Africans. The cops will only go so far because they remember what we did to there a$s after Rodney king. No matter how much we make we will never be respected by our brothers. We should build something here in the united states. The Africans would never attack us in the united states.

Jesse Jackson did not win because he is from the wrong social class. Colin Powell would have won the presidential race. He did not run because whites were coming after his family. Check the family tree of Obama. He is the son of an Arab man not an African! His dad moved into Kenya was not born there. I am sure whites will soon find a way to kill Obama. I will be happy when his sorry a$s is gone. His policy has damaged my company. If I knew they were going to get him I would proudly give money to the KKK. He is digging a hole for black americans that will be hard to get out of.

The Arab girl i am holding in the pix is Kenyan and and her name is Salma (sounds more like obama) . So i totally agree with you that Obama is not a black man. If US is serious about letting a back man rule then he should really be a black man
Re: Do You Like Being Nigerian? by bd1(m): 6:11am On Nov 08, 2010
MandingoII:

They say your Elites take the U.S. funds and stuff it in their Swiss Bank accounts leaving your people high and dry and wanting.

That is true. I do not expect something for nothing.
Re: Do You Like Being Nigerian? by bd1(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2010
excoba101:

The Arab girl i am holding in the pix is Kenyan and and her name is Salma (sounds more like obama) . So i totally agree with you that Obama is not a black man. If US is serious about letting a back man rule then he should really be a black man

Is it common for Nigerian men to date non Nigerian women? The video below explains why I am not exclusive to my own kind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uehF-S5UB_g
Re: Do You Like Being Nigerian? by Blazay(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2010
No.
Too bad I cannot change it.
Re: Do You Like Being Nigerian? by excoba101: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2010
Nigeria automaticaly becomes nothing once some ppl obtains visa to whatever place. Why would i hate being an African or Nigerian. Does being a US citizen make you any different? It's same food we eat(if mine is not better), the same car we drive, same computer we all use, So, what made you different even if you denounce your origin. What made you think that you are better off than any of us. Please mind your matter. If being a Nigeria made you not to get a good 'babe mamma' or a good job, feel free to come and take another WAEC. I might consider giving you a land to cultivate. Yam business is still a good biz in Nigeria. Enough of comparism betwen NID and NIN.

Agree! The reason Nigeria won't grow is because of the way Nigerians see her. They still think as if they were in the days of slavery where parents willingly gave up their kids to be taken abroad just to gain reputation among people his immediate community. These days people just want to deny being a Nigerians as soon as they get a visa. I have argued with so many people abroad haven sensed that kind of reasoning in them. I keep saying this great countries are great because the citizens loves the country. Nigeria will only get stronger when we become patriotic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Blasts Can President, Says Oritsejafor Is Aso Rock’s Agent / 2015 ELECTION Akwa Ibom Big Boy, Akan Udofia Set To Succeed Gov.godswill Akpabio / Corruption: I Come To Bury Jonathan By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.