Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Good Deed:Benefactor Writes To Appreciate OGD's Kindness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Deed:Benefactor Writes To Appreciate OGD's Kindness (194 Views)

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Book Of Romans (We are baptized to produce fruit or good deed for GOD) / From Ibidunni Ighodalo Flows Milk Of Human Kindness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Deed:Benefactor Writes To Appreciate OGD's Kindness by Worldfamous07(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Testimony of Yesteryear
Whatever we do, either good or bad will not be forgotten in a jiffy, even if it is not appreciated today, someday, it shall be revisited for proper mentioning.

Today, I got this mouth opening testimony from someone, recounting how Otunba Gbenga Daniel through his magnanimous deeds impacted his life.

Text below:
I am Dr Michael Adekunle Abiodun. I am that blind fellow whom Otunba Gbenga Daniel used his kind magnanimity and good office to raise up from a sorry state to a success story.
It is my interest to see him, to reconnect with him as a son and to celebrate him as my God sent angel.
"Someone like Otunba Gbenga is certainly uncommon and his good deeds deserve worthy appreciation for encouragement for him and others".

Secondly, I will equally be the most grateful if OGD can write the foreword of Two of my books which are titled
1. Global Trade and Terrorism: International Organisations or National Governments who are to blame for the start, the continuation and the spread of Terrorism?

2. Transforming Ideas About Time and Money.

Immortalizing Four people constitute the greatest pillars in my life so far, these four include my late father, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, My young wife and His Excellency, for we couldn't tell today's story without God's intervention through Otunba Gbenga Daniel during the years before now.
So immortalizing him through my God given gift of writing will certainly be appreciated by God and humanity.
I will be the most grateful to have his email in other to forward electronic copies of the books to him and also will be the most grateful should my request to have his audience be granted.
From a son who cannot stop thinking about him, may God bless him more.

Otunba Gbenga Daniel is the founder of the Gateway Front Foundation, an organisation saddled with the responsibility of catering for the needy, especially people suffering from one disability or the other.

The foundation which started ever before Otunba Gbenga Daniel ventured into politics has helped tremendously in lifting people out of hopeless situations, the foundation did not limit its activities to Ogun state, where the founder hailed from.

Authentic news gathered that the benefactor, H.E Otunba Gbenga is committed to assisting people, and this is why he set up special section under the Gateway Front Foundation to help meet the needs of the less privilege throughout the country.

Our research further established that the non-profit organisation also earmarked certain amount of money for the support of indigent students in various tertiary institutions in Nigeria and other countries of the world.

Speaking with one of the staffs who pleaded for anonymity, revealed that the Gateway Front Foundation whose head office is in Lagos will extend its office to Ogun state to enable the organisation reach out to more people at the grassroots.

Recall that the founder, Otunba Gbenga Daniel recently quit partisan politics to enable him concentrate on his area of interest, which is humanitarian services, which to him demands a painful sacrifice.

There are various testimonies of Otunba Daniel's good deeds, and the most touching was an account of a young girl (Fatima)who migrated from Kogi state after she lost her parents, she got stranded in Ogun state, until her path crossed with the former Governor of Ogun state, Daniel, who gave her life a new meaning by given her job at Conference Hotel.

The story which generated numeous comments on social media was recorded as the greatest service to humanity in the history of mankind, and this earned the researcher, Ajibola Osunjimi an award of excellence by Tai Solarin University of Education.

In Conclusion, it is not out of place to use our God's given resources to lift the hopeless as this is the greatest commission by God to mankind.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Prophet T.B. Joshua Donates Money To South Africa Returnees / Unforgiveness: A Degree Of Arrogance And Wickedness / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 22nd September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.